NHL'94 Forums

The Wait is OVER! NHL 2011 playoffs Vancouver Riot Edition with 2 extra special teams!

kirkmullerisgod

Yo, here is my new 2011 playoffs snes rom. I did all my own meticulous custom ratings and put in 2 special teams. I removed Florida and put in the Africa All stars team (complete with a skin pigment change for the players). I also removed Atlanta and put in a KHL all stars team using the stats from the KHL website. I have wasted far too much time tweaking this game. its time to finally release it. I will obviously be getting a custom cartridge of this game made as well. I'm planning on using an image of burning police cars during the vancouver riot as the cover. Enjoy!

Edited by kirkmullerisgod

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I love this game so much. notice how after ray emery takes coke he is a perfect 100. plus; every one and their grandmother has always dreamed of having jarome iginla on a line with donald brashear and georges laraque. I hope there are people out there who enjoy playing my rom from time to time.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...