NHL'94 Forums

Official NHL '94 World Championship

beavers33

NYR were 94 Stanley Cup champions, it´s the 20 year anniversary of the game being released we're talking about - Gotta be in NY surely?...................Is the Garden free one weekend does anyone know?

Montreal were champions when the game was actually released, so that's ur other option, but NY is a lot more bankable

NYR were 94 Stanley Cup champions, it´s the 20 year anniversary of the game being released we're talking about - Gotta be in NY surely?...................Is the Garden free one weekend does anyone know?

Montreal were champions when the game was actually released, so that's ur other option, but NY is a lot more bankable

thats cuz 94 is going by the 93 rosters and the "bastard child" that is 95 uses the rosters when NYR won the cup

but you already knew that

Rent out MSG? That'd take a multi-million dollar effort.

Who wants to have a bake sale?!?! Might as well get started now.

I know Tecmo Super Bowl has an annual championship tournament at a popular bar. I wanna say in Wisconsin. Something like that would be more realistic I think.

Edited by PRoBob38

Rent out MSG? That'd take a multi-million dollar effort.

Who wants to have a bake sale?!?! Might as well get started now.

I know Tecmo Super Bowl has an annual championship tournament at a popular bar. I wanna say in Wisconsin. Something like that would be more realistic I think.

i wonder how much will a ticket be for u coming from where u are? Peru to some place in Wisconsin is it now?