NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 A Playoffs

dcicon5148

february 2012 to be clear  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Blitz 06 A Playoffs be Finished by February??

• Yes
    • No

Don't want anybodys GENS crashing, but if you hit that "record" button in the connection window BEFORE you click "ready", it will create a .krec file in a folder called "records" in your GENS folder. Just send those krec files to me or smoz.

Good luck to you both.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want anybodys GENS crashing, but if you hit that "record" button in the connection window BEFORE you click "ready", it will create a .krec file in a folder called "records" in your GENS folder. Just send those krec files to me or smoz.

Good luck to you both.

yeah I know how it works lol i recorded a few series back then but recently it doesent work, i'l try to figure this out before we play.

When are you available, Carse?

When you guys record the game you should start at the face-off so you can maximize the viewing area of the ice :)

http://youtu.be/ktCwo-wVigk

I can't view the video for some reason today, but you have to click record BEFORE the game starts, before you click "ready".

The blitz games have black bars at the edge of the screen because that's (roughly) the correct geometry so the players aren't stretched horizontally and made fat :)

monday i can GA

• 2 weeks later...

wednsday after 6pm i can ga or thursday after 9-10pm

i sent the vidz to frey, smoz didnt have it open for us to load the states on the site tho

Awesome, since I don't know who won, I'd like to see the series unfold in the videos. Thanks for recording!

Right, this is always the way I want the finals to go, the videos come out at the same time the scores are posted. I find watching game videos pretty boring if I know who wins..

shhhh...smoz is not in the mood :mellow:

Why? Is he on the rag? Take some f**king midol ! The guy is just excited about Blitz,Why can't he say anything? Try my position,TEN DAYS WITH THE WORST FLU OF MY LIFE,then you can be -not in the mood. :angry: