NHL'94 Forums

CLASSIC "SURVIVOR" LEAGUE

kingraph

I still don't really get why the teams are predetermined... is it just so you can compare them at the end of the season, so the coaches have records of 36 games, and the teams as well?

Excellent positive energy. :)

Yeah some people add to the community: starting leagues, creating websites, playing test games, creating more opportunities for people to regularly play competitive 94......................................some people....................don't.

It's interesting to hear that 2012 league is dead. I head the same thing from the same person about 2011 league. How'd that work out?

It's interesting to hear that 2012 league is dead. I head the same thing from the same person about 2011 league. How'd that work out?

True, but then again you didn't kick out half the players for missing one little deadline during Christmas time in the 2011 league.

• 3 weeks later...

Great league King, put me in on the waitlist if possible.

you know what i really did want to play but seeing how i dont want to get start s**t or get involved in it im dropping out

so give my place to flasox or someone else

you know what i really did want to play but seeing how i dont want to get start s**t or get involved in it im dropping out

so give my place to flasox or someone else

you can throw me on the waiting list kingraph

Edited by hokkeefan