NHL'94 Forums

Three games to get in

Sicarius

Well I actually thought about wanting to play u but now not so much since you did this.

Also i thought u were to busy to play 94 cuz u were playing SWTOR right so what happened?

If you wanna play me sicarius u gotta wait cuz my Internet connection crapped out on my comp so Im posting this from my iPod touch LOL

I've never told anyone I couldn't play this because I'm playing SWTOR. I've said before that I won't have as much time to play this. SWTOR is certainly one reason. Another is I have a three year old, which you remind me of ;-)

I'm still open to playing you though. I may even let you win like I do my little girl when she races me to the house.

Some people are glass half full and others are glass half empty type personalities. I'm betting you're the "I'm taking my ball and going home" type more so than the bastion of integrity.

Who knows though? Maybe you give money to the Ronald McDonald foundation or to the United Way. Maybe you donate more for the Toys for Tots every X'mas than you spend on yourself. Maybe you volunteer at a homeless shelter and pass out soup along with worldly advice. Maybe you sponser a child through the Save The Children foundation. Maybe you give lectures on The General Theory of Relativity and how it demonstrates that time is linked to matter and space, and thus the dimensions of time, space, and matter constitute what we would call a continuum. Maybe you just help little old ladies cross the street.

But I'm still putting my money on the "I'm taking my ball and going home" LOL!!!

I've never told anyone I couldn't play this because I'm playing SWTOR. I've said before that I won't have as much time to play this. SWTOR is certainly one reason. Another is I have a three year old, which you remind me of ;-)

I'm still open to playing you though. I may even let you win like I do my little girl when she races me to the house.

Some people are glass half full and others are glass half empty type personalities. I'm betting you're the "I'm taking my ball and going home" type more so than the bastion of integrity.

Who knows though? Maybe you give money to the Ronald McDonald foundation or to the United Way. Maybe you donate more for the Toys for Tots every X'mas than you spend on yourself. Maybe you volunteer at a homeless shelter and pass out soup along with worldly advice. Maybe you sponser a child through the Save The Children foundation. Maybe you give lectures on The General Theory of Relativity and how it demonstrates that time is linked to matter and space, and thus the dimensions of time, space, and matter constitute what we would call a continuum. Maybe you just help little old ladies cross the street.

But I'm still putting my money on the "I'm taking my ball and going home" LOL!!!

im glad to know you think of me so much.

but lets get to point as you know and so does everyone else im pretty much available to play almost everyday except for when im watching habs games so all you need to do is hit me up thats if you still want to play against me that is