NHL'94 Forums

Looking for a 4 Way Play adapter...

frosty

DONT GET THE 4WAY PLAY if you can help it, only works with 3 button controllers, or at least, you can't plug in four 6 button controllers, I know because I own one. Get the Sega Mutitap as it plugs in better then the 4way.

DONT GET THE 4WAY PLAY if you can help it, only works with 3 button controllers, or at least, you can't plug in four 6 button controllers, I know because I own one. Get the Sega Mutitap as it plugs in better then the 4way.

Didn't know that ;)

So a six button pad doesn't work at all...or you can only use 3 buttons?

If only 3 buttons work...than it won't be a problem for playing NHL 94.

I don't even know any other games on the Sega with that 4wayplay thing.

Yeah...that Monster icehockey game and some funny but weird war game.

Damn! I go away for a few days and this topic blows up! ;)

Jeroen: I'm in the DC Metro area in the States, FYI. If it's not too much to ship it over here, let me know what you'd want for it. I can PayPal you...

I see the EA versions on eBay every now and again, but have yet to find one for a good price. Well, that and I refuse to pay $10+ shipping for something that should cost about $3 to ship. Plus, my last couple of eBay transactions have left me less than happy---so I'm a little gun-shy at this point.

Clockwise: Good call. eStarland is great--(I usually get my Saturn imports from them). I manage to get to their one remaining retail store every now and again...

And, as you can imagine--it will basically be for 3-button games....

Frosty...I am very busy at the moment...so I need more time to:

A: find that 4wayplay thing (just moved)

B: got a new job that is asking all of my attention.

I promise I get back to you in the weekend.

• 1 month later...
Bumping this from a Long time ago. Does the sega version like NHL 94 and NHL 95 support 4 player. Did some looking on the net and got different answers.

thanks,

yes of course, 94 does. There was a 2on2 4player tournament online that just finished recently.

These things are like gold, can't beat a game of '94... 2on2 on console. We do this almost everyweek with my dad, brother, and g/f. Always expect the unexpected.

I actually gotta get a couple more before they aren't around anymore.