NHL'94 Forums

How many coaches will complete their SDL94 season?

c4outlaws

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many SDL coaches will complete their season?

Only 4 days left! Nice job by fenty and bobkudelski for getting quite a few games in. The only 2 that haven't made effort is the90jacket and stheds2000. Lets give a team to hokkee if they are not going to play.

I'm also having trouble getting a hold of matticefire. Last response I got a few days ago said he was studying.

Why doesnt 1 or 2 stand in people play the remaining games or at least important ones because.. im gona loose out on the playoffs because the90jacket wont play his games because hes out of the playoffs. i think bobs in the same boat to.

Why doesnt 1 or 2 stand in people play the remaining games or at least important ones because.. im gona loose out on the playoffs because the90jacket wont play his games because hes out of the playoffs. i think bobs in the same boat to.

it's true, many coaches can be outs of the playoffs and i can lost the hart and the art ross trophies with lindros :( but why crying if the good coaches are outs and it make the way to the cup easier :P

coaches in danger

*cjgarnott -24pts

*fenty -12pts

Edited by Houli

Is the deadline end of day feb 18th? As in midnight Saturday night? Because I've been talking to matticefire and Saturday might be the only time we can play. He's in a different timezone, he's a student and I work so we have very different schedules.

Is the deadline end of day feb 18th? As in midnight Saturday night? Because I've been talking to matticefire and Saturday might be the only time we can play. He's in a different timezone, he's a student and I work so we have very different schedules.

If you have already schedule your game, that's ok

might not be a bad idea...even stheds could have a chance at making playoffs.

youre already -12 pts with me and now jacket :P , now youre stuck with the seed #8. You playing the great c4 with Teemu :) gl! :lol: