NHL'94 Forums

David Desharnais should be careful

smozoma

The top 3 scorers of Les Canadiens are

Player 			Pos	Age	GP	G	A	PTS
Erik Cole		LW	33	50	19	20	39
Max Pacioretty		LW	23	47	18	18	36
David Desharnais	C	25	50	9	26	35

What do Cole and Pacioretty have in common? Both had their necks broken in games before...

Someone get Desharnais a bubble-wrap uniform!

Sorry but this is as good a place as any to call the habs whiney little biotches (yes i know the sabres arent any less whiney, hate it) but stfu about gaustad asking pacs where carra is. They freakin started it askng where lucic is.

If you wanna get pissed get pissed at your pussies being sore from the broons beating both of your asses. WTF

Sorry but this is as good a place as any to call the habs whiney little biotches (yes i know the sabres arent any less whiney, hate it) but stfu about gaustad asking pacs where carra is. They freakin started it askng where lucic is.

If you wanna get pissed get pissed at your pussies being sore from the broons beating both of your asses. WTF

ha, didn't know how it started. I figured the correct comeback to "where's chara?" would be "where's lucic?"

yay i'm as witty as a hockey player :/

Nah habs said to gaustad wheres lucic, he responded wheres charra, either way both sides look like the bruins biotches

And the Hurricanes are making the Bruins their biotches. About to finish a season sweep.

your actually the whiner here, LOL Bouuhoouu they started it :( :(