NHL'94 Forums

AIM Name

Alonzi41

Hope you're ready to play some SNES wookie! :lol:

This goes back to the idea that we should have our AIM names as a category in the little forum profile...perhaps get rid of "Gender", as it's not very useful.

Welcome Mike! My AIM is: kingraph

I'll be happy to play SNES exhibs -- I'm usually available M-F after 9 p.m. or weekends. Hope to catch you around.

Also check out the teams from the last classic league (click SNES A-1, SNES A-2, SNES B-1, SNES B-2) for AIM players:

http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?lg=10&sublg=SNES-A1

okay i added all of you and yess im rdy to get my ass kicked or win... ive been playin this game since 1994 so i should be good in da nest few months or soo lol let me know when u masters r rdy for some puck lol

okay i added all of you and yess im rdy to get my ass kicked or win... ive been playin this game since 1994 so i should be good in da nest few months or soo lol let me know when u masters r rdy for some puck lol

If you've also been writing since at least 1994 and this is how good you are... then I don't trust your NHL94 skills ;)

But welcome, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont need help im a rookie that "should" be a LORD! lol add me on AIM and prove me otherwise lol AIM=Mike Alonzi