NHL'94 Forums

How much do you want spring 2012?

halifax

How much do you want spring 2012?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you want spring 2012?

• Gimme Gimme Gimme!
    • Nyet! I will play in a future league though bud.
    • I want plenty...with some minor changes which I'll suggest below.
    • Nut sack.

For those that we've decided could no longer play in classic. We meant it. If we change our minds, then we'll post on the forums letting everyone know those players can play if they choose to.

sounds good

You must take Ottawa, that is all.

Ahhhh nobody told me this was a league where we got to pick each other's teams.

In that case, you get All-Stars West. But the kicker is that both of you have to play in C again. Your performances weren't good enough there last season.

Ahhhh nobody told me this was a league where we got to pick each other's teams.

In that case, you get All-Stars West. But the kicker is that both of you have to play in C again. Your performances weren't good enough there last season.

That's not good.

Let's get it on! How does the team selection process work?

When registration starts this weekend(hopefully), make sure you put your preferred team first of your ten choices....if you're the only one in your league that has that team as their first choice...you get them...if not...then we use a random number generator to decide who gets them and you end up getting one of your other choices (can vary as to how far down your list that could be). Boom!

I'm gonna get blasted for this too, but mav did fine in '12. I'm not going to use the words "last chance" or "another," but I'm just making mention that he didn't really cause any major issues in the league.

i'm not sure about this, you should ask dawookie LOL!

Does the registration process begin in this weekend? And, does the only console choice idea going to stand for this season?

Does the registration process begin in this weekend?

hopefully

does the only console choice idea going to stand for this season?

yes...with a few exceptions from guys who completed full 40 games on both consoles last season. (nhl94dan, boknowsnhl94 and kupuck). however if you complete your season quickly and would like to play in the other league....you can put your name on the wait list.

hopefully

yes...with a few exceptions from guys who completed full 40 games on both consoles last season. (nhl94dan, boknowsnhl94 and kupuck). however if you complete your season quickly and would like to play in the other league....you can put your name on the wait list.

Dead right. The amount of guys that signed up to both, then bailed on one...........or both was really not right. If you sign up for a league finish the league. Too many whiners and babies last season

hopefully

I don't disagree with the idea, really. I seriously need to get over the hump that's been onto me for the last few months; it's as though I'm not playing for anything and I want to change that. I want to get back to what I once was and this season is going to be it. It should be it.

I think I'm going to do a crazy thead right now.