NHL'94 Forums

iOS Hockey Games

Anybody have any hockey favorites for their mobile device? I haven't seen an EA offering but 2K did put out NHL 2k11 (which is still available).

I picked up Icebreaker Hockey by NaturalMotion games and it's pretty fun. I wrote about it here: http://retrosportsgamer.com/2012/02/02/ios-review-icebreaker-hockey-and-naturalmotion-games/

Ice Rage is relatively new - will be checking that out shortly.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Mr. Retro Sports

semi spammy, but relevant :P

please don't use URL shorteners, though. Let people know what site they are going to be visiting. This isn't twitter where your characters are limited.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur, though.. what do others think?

semi spammy, but relevant :P

please don't use URL shorteners, though. Let people know what site they are going to be visiting. This isn't twitter where your characters are limited.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur, though.. what do others think?

No worries, although the forum software will shorten links as well. I edited my post.

I've got two games on my iPod, one is NHL 2K11, not sure if that is still on the app store, but if it is, it's an all right game. I also have Hockey Nations 2011 which is pretty good also and it includes a bunch of national teams and all the NHL teams w/o team names but you can edit the cities and team names. There are a few good game modes on that one too. If you want NHL licensing go with 2K11, otherwise, I would go with HN 2011, it's only a buck.

• 1 month later...