NHL'94 Forums

slapshot67's NHL '12

Stepher1980

i updated the playoffs on slapshot 67's NHL '12

this is a token of my good heart that the fact that slapshot is helping me with a rom...

i don't know when i'll put up the rom of CCHL '12 (which is a junior "a" hockey league in my side of Ontario, Canada) all i can say that Slapshot67 already did the graphics and logos and other stuff...so when it's good to

go i will post it as soon as i can..

so here's his NHL '12 update with updated playoffs...

NHL \'12.bin

• 2 years later...

hey Stepher, I hope you don't mind if I use your (awesome!) ROM to copy and paste my rosters of NHL15. I have been using the regular 26 team game (no MIN, PHX, CBJ, NSH) and when I found this ROM, I knew I'd found the one to move my rosters to the next stage. With permission, I will send my updated rosters to you when finished. I have a Sochi roster that I busted my @$$ on but never found a good graphics person to follow through. I can send that your way too if you know someone. I sent them to someone on this site and never heard back from them.

Great ROM!

Thanks,

Skip

Would love to have a download of your NHL 15 Skip! Will you be posting it? also welcome to the community!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Labs - I will absolutely share! I have the teams done but I'm tweaking before I post it. I included a lot of the 1st round draft picks from 2012-2014 (including 30 of the first 31 picks from 2014). Played a few test games with a buddy yesterday, goodtimes! Posting soon!

-Skip