NHL'94 Forums

retire

Guest Houli

retire

it's the time, after 3 years it was fun to play here with some cool players. i dont have any fun to playing with players who are not respectful to others .

I wish you the best at all.

good bye buds!

ps: gl for you bo for the sdl cup!

retire

it's the time, after 3 years it was fun to play here with some cool players. i dont have any fun to playing with players who are not respectful to others .

I wish you the best at all.

good bye buds!

ps: gl for you bo for the sdl cup!

Thanks. Sorry to see you go.

Heh. He'll be back...Trust me...I know from experience.

Everyone remember my retirement topic over the summer? Yeah, that lasted all of 7-10 days I think. In fact, mods/Halifax, if you guys wanna go ahead and delete that, feel free. I'm still a bit embarrased to go back and read it (though it was a good self-wake up call to practice/study guitar more :) )

But yeah, Houly will be back. I'm almost sure of it. The call of '94 lures us all back eventually :)

also guess that means he's not gonna be around to defend his blitz b championship when blitz rolls around. too bad

i dont have any fun to playing with players who are not respectful to others .

of all the players it's kind of funny to hear you say that....

LOL. That's the funniest line in the entire post. There's like 2 or 3 pairs of guys in the whole community that have little problems with another person...............but about 10 that have problems with Houly!

He'll be back as soon as a league comes round that he's allowed to play in. Haha. Brought a chuckle though, i'll give him that :lol:

also guess that means he's not gonna be around to defend his blitz b championship when blitz rolls around. too bad

Surely if you breeze the B championship it means you were in the wrong league & should be promoted to A next time round?

I have a hard time believing he's actually gonna stay retired... Probably just wanted to come up with a reason to quit SDL.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess he finished SDL.

Edited by PRoBob38

Surely if you breeze the B championship it means you were in the wrong league & should be promoted to A next time round?

since he said he's retired he wont play at all so no defending his championship or no promotion to A. and anyway if he does pull a "Brett Favre" despite him winning that i dont think he will be promoted

BTW someone move this to where its supposed to go