Carse In

Frey In

Zalex In

Houli In

hokkee In

pearate In

Sebe In

FPB In

Confirm that you're playing here so we can get started. Here's a link to the year by year stats for each player.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At-xpauaq8xndEtPZ2M5d1R3RXltcjZVazAxSXZzY3c#gid=0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let+Favre+Play!.jpg

:rolleyes:

lol. His people skills may not be great, but he cracks a decent joke every now and then doesn't he?

More chance of Ben Afleck winning an Oscar than Houli getting in on that league!

lol. His people skills may not be great, but he cracks a decent joke every now and then doesn't he?

More chance of Ben Afleck winning an Oscar than Houli getting in on that league!

This is a direspectful comment. can you stop to provoke the ppl on this site? are u a moderator or mav#2? :lol:

swos says he cant do it until august.

I forgot to mention how I was in montreal and Freydey dodged a kg live challenge this weekend ..........sac re blue!!!! Keep running buddy looks like I will have to wait till august to play u ....doesn't smoz already have a weight bug fix dynasty league kinda gay VC

I forgot to mention how I was in montreal and Freydey dodged a kg live challenge this weekend ..........sac re blue!!!! Keep running buddy looks like I will have to wait till august to play u ....doesn't smoz already have a weight bug fix dynasty league kinda gay VC

dodging stds is just common sense

why not VC?

It was invite only. I invited top guys with clean histories because I want it to run smoothly (hokkee's nuts but he gets his games played without complaint).

Guest Houli

It was invite only. I invited top guys with clean histories because I want it to run smoothly (hokkee's nuts but he gets his games played without complaint).

me 2 LOL