NHL'94 Forums

My Dynasty League

CamKneely

why so you can get a head start and trade him for Mats Sundin and a case of Budweiser in about 3 hours? :P

I think Sundin gets a lot better from year to year, so wouldnt be too bad of a deal, except the Budcrap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why so you can get a head start and trade him for Mats Sundin and a case of Budweiser in about 3 hours? :P

ohhhhh cmon now ! give me a break !

you think i would trade him for mats and beer in 3 hrs????!!!

more like 45 minutes buddy :lol:

what happens after the 98 season if this league runs that long?

I guess go into the PC and newer console versions?

Might need to do some normalizing on the player attributes so everyone isn't 80+, though! Also recommend going to the 0-15 ratings hack.

Why don't u just do another GDL .....if ur gonna start another league anyway........this league is pointless .....all that work and you have all the s**t from GDL ready to go ......If like u guys said swos cant work on it till august then league is dead for a long time ...just my opinion

Edited by kgman

Stop turning into a troll and join some freakin leagues.

Seconded. I still need a Canadian, so I can have two divisions of 7 Canadians and 7 Americans. GDL was not created or run exclusively by me, and it's not for me to decide to start without swos. Yes smoz, I'm only going until NHL '98, because the ratings after that just got worse and worse.

At least leave weight bug in.......If there's no taking u out of this

The weight bug is stupid and unrealistic. I'm using the weight fix, and the goalie button fix.

The weight bug is stupid and unrealistic. I'm using the weight fix, and the goalie button fix.

Hooray for goalie button hack! :). Looking forward to hearing the full details of the league. Not sure what you mean by ratings after 98 get worse and worse.

Edited by kingraph

They're way too high for everyone, nobody is special anymore like in the older games where players were uniquely skilled. It's all coookie cutter garbage.

I guess the best thing to do is create a formula based on prior year stats that can generate ratings similar to 94-98. In theory you can apply that to all future years. I vaguely remember someone trying that at one point...have to search. I may take a stab if not.

I guess the best thing to do is create a formula based on prior year stats that can generate ratings similar to 94-98. In theory you can apply that to all future years. I vaguely remember someone trying that at one point...have to search. I may take a stab if not.

That guy made a really neat spreadsheet, but when I looked at it and played around with it, I discovered the ratings were largely based on All Star game appearances and playoff success (or just making the playoffs).

Yeah...you can do certain things (shot accuracy was obviously based on shot percentage, power was probably an off-shoot of this based on goals/percentage) but skating skills can't really be based on statistics...maybe if Strat-O-Matic was still around and used the same system they did in 92-93?

2 f**king gay frenchies no f**king way I'm letting them win the Canadian division ....,I'm in f**k it.

Ps I actually like québécois but those 2 ass fucks can lick my hairy balls

That's cool :) ......I was joining for the wrong reasons and intoxicated at the time! .....good luck VC hopefully you can pull out a championship before the end of the Mayan calandar

Edited by kgman