NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Returning coaches, sign in!

(NOTE: Please post your AIM account name in the waiting list if you are not a returning coach but want to play (PS Farm League will never happen))

If you are a returning "A" or "B" league player, please reply to this thread to say if you're coming back for season 7 or not.

I'm not sure when the draft will be, yet.

:D - returning (ok, there is a limit on emoticons, so i can't mark everyone with this!)

:ninja: - have not heard from yet

:( - not returning

:blush: - new coach (confirmed)

(I'm not sure which teams will move up/down yet; i haven't looked at it)

• IN - houly8
  • IN - kupuckNHL94
  • IN - Sicarius Fulgur
  • IN - BoKnowsNHL94
  • IN - maverickz161@
  • IN - mcarthurbsu33
  • IN - gretzkyonacold
  • IN - KingRaph
  • IN - snoboarder3211
  • IN - Zalex1414
  • IN - Icestorm NHL94
  • IN - danlizhot2010
  • IN - hokkeefan2
  • IN - xdeathsbloodx
  • IN - Freydey32
  • IN - Iceguy94
  • IN - Rage93
  • IN - dcicon5148
  • IN - eggink444
  • IN - PerennialChoker
  • IN - Pearate
  • IN - canadiensfan66
  • (vacancy - NYI/AngryJay)
  • (vacancy - TOR/smozoma)
  • :( smozoma

Please spread this link around to the coaches who haven't replied yet!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houli

:D

ps:before robbie asks if a champion of the league B should go play in the A, I will answer "no" because dcicon has already won and is still in B for a third season.

Count me in but I'm assuming I'll get to be in B instead of A.

Count me in but I'm assuming I'll get to be in B instead of A.

yep, thanks for playing in A last season and finishing your games, it's appreciated

sorry it didn't turn out too well -- but actually you had a better Pts% than I did in season 5! (.257 in your 32 games, vs my .244)

ps:before robbie asks if a champion of the league B should go play in the A, I will answer "no" because dcicon has already won and is still in B for a third season.

(houli will be "A" since we're losing a few "A" guys, sorry to spoil your teasing! ;))

F*#! YEAH!!!!!! This is an unbelievable league. So much fun. Definitely in & looking forward to my first draft!

P.S. If you win a league without dominating & have to work hard for it no problem staying in the same league. I finished 1st seed in 2012 B & lost to Mav in the semis. Smozoma won Classic B without finishing top seed & playing some tough playoffs. Clearly no one would argue that we looked good enough to be competitive in A..............Houly pissed his way through the Blitz B league and then destroyed everyone in the playoffs, setting new records all over the place. One of my pet peevs in this community is the guys that are average at their level so prefer to drop down to where it's no challenge for them just so they can win a cup & get some glory. To me that spoils it for the true B level players who have no shot at winning B because some A guy that doesn't like being a nobody at that level prefers beating up on lesser players.

Just my opinion. If it's decided Houly is B fine. I'm not a contender so it doesn't affect my chances anyway. Just think it's like me signing up to Classic C, maybe winning & then screaming about how great I am and how i'm the champ. No, i'm not. I just signed up to the wrong level................not saying Houly did that though.

.................rant over. lol

EDIT - SHORTEST RETIREMENT EVER!!!!!!!! lol

(houli will be "A" since we're losing a few "A" guys, sorry to spoil your teasing! ;))

Can we have a Facebook style "like" button on here? lol

sad to see smoz hang up the controller

Yeah, seconded. I really should have thought to say that too. Great guy & great player. Real shame you feel that way. PLAY SMOZ PLAY!!!!!!!!

I don't really see the problem with Houli winning last season. His team last season was much, much better than his teams over the previous 2 seasons.

I don't really see the problem with Houli winning last season. His team last season was much, much better than his teams over the previous 2 seasons.

That's fine. Just my opinion on how some guys might think. Not saying my opinion is necessarily right. I'm done on making Houly comments now, promise. lol

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DRAFT!!!!!! B)

Looking at that list, it's like most of the most committed players in the community. Hard work getting into this thing this season i'd say? Can't see any of those guys dropping!