NHL'94 Forums

Who's going to win the Cup?

Sicarius

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the Cup????

As a Rangers fan, I love how they're playing this year. Lundqvist is the man. Girardi, Staal, Del Zotto, McDonough are a really good top 4 Dmen. Gaborik, Richards, Callahan, Stepan, Anisimov, Hagelin, Dubinsky, Boyle, Prust, Rupp is a good set of forwards. Torts is a damn good coach, too.

But if you're asking me who I think has the best chance, I'd say Penguins. Malkin & Fleury are playing great, and Crosby might come back. Plus, they've got a good supporting cast and lots of experience. Out of the West, I like Detroit but St. Louis, Chicago, or Nashville might be able to make a run. Can't wait for the playoffs, we're only about a month away!

Rangers or Penguins. Rangers are due, especially with King's outstanding season. And like everyone else is saying, the Pens are great without Crosby, and it's looking like Sid will join them in time for the post-season to make them the deserving #1 cup fav. Not to mention the experience is there from their runs a few years ago; they've got to be getting hungry again...

Dark Horse pick: Nashville. Love the Kostitsyn bros, Fisher, Suter-Weber, Rinne, upgrading they did @ the deadline, plus if/when Radulov joins them, they are looking super dangerous.

Edited by Fiddz