NHL'94 Forums

SDL 2nd season's ready

dan_lizhot

The website is ready for the 2nd season of SDL. The draft can begin when you'll ready to do. I think we can do it a weekend and make a 4 hours pick limit. but ill give me list to halifax if he want because ill not be around this weekend and next weekend (hockey tournement). Anyway you can put your opinion when you want start, what's the better time limit for a pick, ect.

The website is ready for the 2nd season of SDL. The draft can begin when you'll ready to do. I think we can do it a weekend and make a 4 hours pick limit. but ill give me list to halifax if he want because ill not be around this weekend and next weekend (hockey tournement). Anyway you can put your opinion when you want start, what's the better time limit for a pick, ect.

I picked fank009 is up

Edited by hokkeefan

hey, quickly saying hi , sorry to inform you I can't make my pick for another 3 hrs, though if it discoveieniences anyone, ill take super mario

Great, somebody who knows fank's password pick Mario Gosselin for him :P

But in seriousness.. the order seems to be a bit off. You said that there will be draft penalties for DNP games http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13873-playoffs/page__view__findpost__p__112413

Edit: Fank actually had way fewer points than hokkee's franchise too. The penalty points help your draft spot? That just encourages people not to play their games. Not really fair to people who played all their games like fank did..

Edited by Bo Knows NHL94

I should be able to do so this time around.

Danny boy, check your inbox. I left a couple of PMs for you.

Excuse the double post, but I needed to notify that my original pick is Eric Lindros, not Desjardins. Calling it right now so that there's no confusion involved. Thanks!

Then why did Bo give me the message?

well I didn't tell you that you were in.. I don't run the league, Dan makes those calls. I just said I thought you were going to replace tsheds and that you should be getting a team. c4 messaged me and basically said the same thing and houli thought so too. I was just trying to keep things moving.

I should probably find KingRaph and see if he's interested.

I'll not crap the bed this time around. I think I'll be able to finish a season.