NHL'94 Forums

Feedback/Suggestion Box

kingraph

I had a lot of fun setting up and running this league and I've gotten some positive feedback from you, which is great! As the inaugural regular season is about to wrap up, I'd like to start this thread where you can post your thoughts, comments, and suggestions to use in future Survivor leagues.

Even if you thought everything was great, feel free to say so! :)

Some initial ideas that may spark a reaction:

* Allow all 26 teams to be chosen. Each person can choose the mix that they prefer. Still 1 home and 1 away max.

* OR, reduce the number teams and allow 2 home games and 2 away games (i.e. 9 teams with 2H/2A instead of 18 teams with 1H/1A)

* Stricter penalties for DNPs (negative points)

* Some inter-division games (currently all games are scheduled in same division)

* Different ROM? Weight bug fixed, Goalie button hack, etc.

Your feedback is appreciated!

I think the way everything was done was very close to perfect. I would give everyone the chance to use every team in the game once each for home and away. If you wanted to rotate using the weight bug fix or even the current years rom that might be fun.

I'd like to see maybe an alternate rom each season, like you could use the weight bug fixed rom for season 2 and go back to normal rom for season 3....No league has ever used the original rom fixed and I think it would be really interesting to use that rom in your league, since we're using many teams during the season.

I'd like to see maybe an alternate rom each season, like you could use the weight bug fixed rom for season 2 and go back to normal rom for season 3....No league has ever used the original rom fixed and I think it would be really interesting to use that rom in your league, since we're using many teams during the season.

Take it a step further an alternate past GDL and blitz roms each season. That'd be awesome.