NHL'94 Forums

All networks are full?

mikey_mac94

When will teams be announced?

36 GENS players confirmed and only 28 SNES by the way. Proof of which console rules!................sorry, I know this argument has been done a million times, but i'm bored waiting to find out which team I have!!!!!

When will teams be announced?

36 GENS players confirmed and only 28 SNES by the way. Proof of which console rules!................sorry, I know this argument has been done a million times, but i'm bored waiting to find out which team I have!!!!!

I think the confirmed numbers were a little less than that. The leagues are ranging from 8 to 12 teams (provided chaos is okay with that of course). Jsut a couple things I need to get straightened away with Chaos and a couple other members...and then one of us will post the leagues and teams.

i'm bored waiting to find out which team I have!!!!!

Unofficially (depends on how halifax/chaos sort the leagues out) I say you have a 25% chance of landing Detroit, and if you don't land Detroit you will have 100% chance of LA. :)

Unofficially (depends on how halifax/chaos sort the leagues out) I say you have a 25% chance of landing Detroit, and if you don't land Detroit you will have 100% chance of LA. :)

Yeah, I saw that............i'm keepin my fingers crossed for DET! lol. Love LA cos they were the team I always used as a kid, but man i'm gonna suffer if I have to do a season with that dumb defence & the catastrophe that is Hrudey! lol