NHL'94 Forums

SPRING 2012 CLASSIC TEAMS ASSIGNED!

halifax

Welcome buds! Chaos will have the site up this weekend! At a minimum you have one home game and one away game vs everyone....start playing right away and log when the site is up!

WE had some tough choices to make...I know many wanted to play A...so I had to ask previous A league players their opinions on several players skill wise and had them vote.

Don't hate the results....have fun in the league!

HERE WE GO!

SNES

A League

EAST Coach

Patrick

Pittsburgh CJGarnet

Washington Xot82

NY Rangers C4Outlaws

Adams

Boston Pondhcky1

Montreal The90jacket

Quebec TonyTwist

WEST

Norris

Chicago Redwingdevil

Buffalo Boknowsnhl94

Toronto stheds2000

Smythe

Los Angeles Fenty

Calgary Bobkudelski

Winnipeg Schwartz

B League

EAST

NY Rangers Kupuck

Boston Joe Baker

Quebec Chaos

Buffalo Sharksaddict

WEST

Winnipeg Jonathan

Pittsburgh Matticefire

Detroit Tommy

St.Louis BlackDevil

C League

EAST

Pittsburgh Fank

Boston Tylerdeanhill

NY Rangers Dpinch

Buffalo etevans

WEST

Vancouver Laerking

Dallas Singlemama

Calgary Omegared

Detroit jberthier

GENS

A League

EAST Coach

Patrick

Toronto Hokkeefan

Philadelphia Flasox

NY Rangers Dcicon5148

Adams

Buffalo Vocally Caged

Montreal Kupucknh94

Quebec Boknowsnhl94

WEST

Norris

Chicago da94wookie

Detroit kingraph

Dallas Zalex

Smythe

Vancouver FPB

Calgary Carse

Winnipeg Icestorm

GENS B

EAST

Montreal Robro

Boston Minpind

Philadelphia xdeathbloodx

Buffalo Pearate

Toronto Eggink444

WEST

Winnipeg Beavers

Vancouver Rammer

Chicago jaylighter420

Calgary Sicarius fulger

Detroit Gretzonacold

GENS C

EAST Coach

Patrick

Pittsburgh Dinoverse

Buffalo Luongo

Toronto Mike Alonzi

Adams

Montreal Josh

Boston Fredo

Hartford Plabax

WEST

Norris

Chicago schildmeijer

St.Louis Saibouchi

Detroit Sandman

Smythe

Winnipeg BillyDice

Vancouver Mike_mac

Dallas Dynamo

Thanks to Halifax and Chaos for all the work getting things goin this Spring, as they always do! Lookin' forward to it!

thanks bud.

Much appreciation to our benevolent overlords.

feliz navidad bud and thanks!

Toronto Hokkeefan

Philadelphia Flasox

NY Rangers Dcicon5148

Vancouver FPB

Calgary Carse

Winnipeg Icestorm

Not to whine or anythin' but... division a bit unstable?

Teamwise and player wise.

I agree...they are most definitely unstable.

good luck!

Thanks this looks promising.

How many games do we have to play against each team? i dont fully understand this part... you said at least 1 home 1 away..? How does the season work?

When the schedule is released this weekend, we will detail many games are played against who.

Teamwise A looks strong. Anytime u have a league that LA and Boston is not selected thats strong.

Thanks guys for putting this together again

Teamwise A looks strong. Anytime u have a league that LA and Boston is not selected thats strong.

Thanks guys for putting this together again

Similar in SNES A. Detroit was never selected.

yes thanx alot guys i got TORONTO!!! cant wait to start, can we start right away with games?

An update for everyone in GENS A--flasox drops PHI, and adds BOS

PHI is officially on the waiver wire

Since you haven't played a game and you didn't get one of your top 5 picks...this is fine....however you should send a pm to chaos to make sure it's an easy change for him. thanks bud.

Since you haven't played a game and you didn't get one of your top 5 picks...this is fine....however you should send a pm to chaos to make sure it's an easy change for him. thanks bud.

Took care of this already bud. He sent a PM this morning. Did you tell him this through telepathy?

can i drop NYR and pick up LA? if i can't please drop me from the league. if i am going to lose 90% of my games i should atleast be able to pick a team icestorm says is available.

• 1 month later...

can i drop NYR and pick up LA? if i can't please drop me from the league. if i am going to lose 90% of my games i should atleast be able to pick a team icestorm says is available.

I'd like to thank everyone involve in the team selection process again for refusing my request of being in the B league and giving me one of the lowest of my teams compared to everyone else. An 11-25 record sure is fun!! Can wait for fall :blink:

Edited by dcicon5148

I'd like to thank everyone involve in the team selection process again for refusing my request of being in the B league and giving me one of the lowest of my teams compared to everyone else. An 11-25 record sure is fun!! Can wait for fall :blink:

I'd like to thank you for playing this season. As per league rules you received one of your top 5 choices and were not eligible to switched team regardless if others dropped out.

We tried something different his year and placed guys according to skill level. You were voted in from your peers in GENS(albeit the 12 spot) but nonetheless voted in to A.

We will do the same process next season. Since leagues change every year and the amount of players that sign up, this means you could play in A, B, C....who knows.