NHL'94 Forums

An apology

LA Robbie

Hey all,

Over the past month or more i've gotten worse & worse. I'm a bad loser, always have been, but just recently i've been more & more vocal to my opponents after a defeat complaining about the various injustices the computer has dumped on me during the game - My goalie made an error a schoolboy would laugh at, my defenders were dumb & didn't go where they should have to stop a simple onetimer, the home/away advantage was against me, my passes didn't go where I was pressing, it wouldn't give me the nearest player to defend with etc, etc, etc.

We all know these things are there at times, & I think I usually acknowledge when I get the benefit of them too, but I get that the guy on the other end doesn't wanna hear a list of excuses when he's won.

I appologise to all i've done this to, and I promise you'll get nothing more than a "gg" in future, no matter how frustrated I am.

Takes a good man to apologize for actions they don't approve of, I'm sure most coaches, self included, on this forum can think of a few series or exibition games in which they reacted differently after!

Harness : Energy

Block : Bad

Feel the Flow

All Good Things

I'll miss your post game synopsis. :). I'm also trying to break a bad habit of pausing/unpausing quickly after I get scored on.

don't pause like that, you kill the crowd :P

and my reward song