NHL'94 Forums

Spring Classic Team Selection Percentages

chaos

For those of you who are interested, here are the results from the team selection process.

Flasox in GENS-A got the worst of everyone - his 8th pick.

Second worst was The90Jacket in SNES-A with 7.

Out of all the teams this season, 44 of 65 teams got their first pick (67.6%)

62 out of 65 teams got one of their first 4 teams (95.3%). The only ones that did not were flasox (8th), The90Jacket (7th), and hokkee (5th).

Breakdown:

GENS-A - 8 out of 12 (66.6%) got their 1st pick. Bo got his 2nd, dcicon got his 3rd, hokkee his 5th, flasox his 8th.

GENS-B - 8 out of 11 (72.7%) got their 1st pick. rammer got his 2nd, Pearate his 3rd, beavers his 4th.

GENS-C - 7 out of 12 (58.3%) got their 1st pick. Plabax and dynamo got their 2nd, Mikey_mac and FREDO their 4th. Billydice was given his 8th, but this was a mistake. As I was going over this, his 2nd pick (LA) was never picked in the league. We made a boo-boo. I sent him an email and waiting to hear from him before I change it.

SNES-A - 7 out of 12 (58.3%) got their 1st pick. xot, schwartz, and sthed2000 go their 2nd, Bo got his 3rd, and The90Jacket got his 7th.

SNES-B - 7 out of 10 (70%) got their 1st pick. Sharksaddict and BlackDevil got their 2nd, and Jonatan got his 4th.

SNES-C - 7 out of 8 (87.5%) got their 1st pick. DPinchh got his 2nd.

There ya go.

Thanks for posting this

I imagine this is much better than it would have been with the old method.. although with just ~12 teams, it's not quite apples-to-apples

Chaos,

Any way I can still get LA? in Gens C league.

Let me know

thanks

I sent chaos a message to change it for ya bud. That would be my mistake not giving you LA bud. Sorry about that. It's all my fault and mine alone. Chaos caught my mistake. Don't think less of me bud.