NHL'94 Forums

SURVIVOR LEAGUE PLAYOFF INFO

kingraph

There will be one document for the playoffs (both East & West). The playoff webpage is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dEhuRE9US1ZaRmV5OWItSUZYcG1vYUE&output=html

This document will show you:

* The current playoff matchups

* Playoff tree

* List of available teams by coach

* Individual Coach Pages

I suggest you use the webpage to gather information and check out for updates. To INPUT scores, you should use the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dEhuRE9US1ZaRmV5OWItSUZYcG1vYUE#gid=1

Note: See the "gid=1" at the end of the URL? Well, I found out that is the sheet that the workbook will open in. So, I've conveniently laid out which sheet belongs to which coach, so if you are bookmarking this url, you should bookmark your own link, so the spreadsheet opens to your page. No need to navigate. :P

Link to LOG SCORES by individual coach:

KingRaph

Freydey

Wookie

smozoma

PRoBob

RedWingDevil

dcicon5148

IceStorm

Houli

Carse

kupuck

BoKnows

Pearate

Vocally Caged

Note: I will be updating your individual pages with 2nd round games when they are known. Remember, you log YOUR HOME GAMES only. Your opponent should log your away. You should only change what is in the GREEN cells.

Good luck to all!

Edited by kingraph

In the first series of the survivor league coach freydey sweeps coach dcicon5148. The highlight of the series was in game 4 as Pavel Bure (dcicon5148) deeks Wendell Young (freydey) and has an empty net but shoots it into the crowd....

As a note as I was told that classic leagues were chosen by a select few. I would like to thank the select few for ignoring my request of being in the B league and placing me into an All-Star A league. Well done....

In the first series of the survivor league coach freydey sweeps coach dcicon5148. The highlight of the series was in game 4 as Pavel Bure (dcicon5148) deeks Wendell Young (freydey) and has an empty net but shoots it into the crowd....

As a note as I was told that classic leagues were chosen by a select few. I would like to thank the select few for ignoring my request of being in the B league and placing me into an All-Star A league. Well done....

I should get the IIHF ratings updated some day so we can kinda objectively place the players.. Kinda tough to place you because you're at the top of B and bottom of A. xdeaths is the only guy in B who stands out to me as possibly better than you (given Blitz 6 anyway). Rough deal getting the heavy Rangers, though, in a division with lighter teams Toronto and Boston..

(I had nothing to do with Classic placements..)

I should get the IIHF ratings updated some day so we can kinda objectively place the players.. Kinda tough to place you because you're at the top of B and bottom of A. xdeaths is the only guy in B who stands out to me as possibly better than you (given Blitz 6 anyway). Rough deal getting the heavy Rangers, though, in a division with lighter teams Toronto and Boston..

(I had nothing to do with Classic placements..)

LA was available to pickup if the rangers were not a high choice. Tho based on chaos' stats, dcicon had the rangers in his 3rd pick so obviously he values them highly as a team. If he ranked them so high because he assumed he'd be in B then he really should be in A.

The div was originally phi, tor, nyr which is pretty even team wise. Flasox just made the change to boston.

Also, Halifax asked over 7 veteran coaches who should be in A. Dcicon made the cut.

LA was available to pickup if the rangers were not a high choice. Tho based on chaos' stats, dcicon had the rangers in his 3rd pick so obviously he values them highly as a team. If he ranked them so high because he assumed he'd be in B then he really should be in A.

The div was originally phi, tor, nyr which is pretty even team wise. Flasox just made the change to boston.

Also, Halifax asked over 7 veteran coaches who should be in A. Dcicon made the cut.

I guess my thinking is that if you are going to put me in a league that I requested not to be in it would have been nice to give me my #1 or #2 pick. If it is possible can I trade NYR for LA?

My apologies guys, there was an error in the initial spreadsheet with the selection of teams (my fault for rushing!). Thanks to PRoBob and smozoma for noticing it and letting me know.

Most notably Detroit was not available, while St. Louis was. Freydey used St. Louis already, and I think the easiest and fairest thing to do is to take away SJ/WSH/NYI/NJ/HTF instead. I'll let Frey decide. I've chosen SJ as a placeholder.

The other games played all used teams that were supposed to be there. I understand that you may not have seen DET available, but since you played the games fairly, and both coaches didn't have DET available, and nobody noticed it, we continue on. :)

It's all been updated. Sorry again, and good luck to the rest of you guys.