NHL'94 Forums

She’s a Sens fan, her girlfriend’s a Leafs fan and their marriage proposal during NHL game was adorable

pondhcky1

Not even remotely trying to start a political conversation here, but i can only imagine the amount of fans who would have booed if this was say in Detroit or many other American cities. Congrats to Canada for being classy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/she-sens-fan-her-girlfriend-leafs-fan-marriage-060257777.html

should definitely have been some tongue-kissing. wtf? anyway, awesome for them. i'd like to think this wouldn't actually be booed in any NHL arena. can't really see it happening, especially not two women, which many conservatives even seem to have less of a problem with.

might not be the same story with a couple of dudes, though, not that i personally would have any issue with it.

My buddy was over tonight and said he was at the game, but was out getting food when it happened. He was kinda bummed to have missed it :D

the best highlight of a leafs game

That's rather... uplifting. You should have checked if there was an article about that.

It reminded me of the 'You can play' campaign that the NHL's got concerning gay hockey players.

The link: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7662699/advanced-stats-hockey-plight-wild-strange-tweets-ochocinco-rest-week-nhl It's the second item of the article scrolling down.

Edited by RedWingDevil

Not even remotely trying to start a political conversation here, but i can only imagine the amount of fans who would have booed if this was say in Detroit or many other American cities. Congrats to Canada for being classy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/she-sens-fan-her-girlfriend-leafs-fan-marriage-060257777.html

Glad I don't live in Canada.

Edited by dynamo11

Glad I don't live in Canada.

Those durn gays and their crazy agenda of such radical concepts as joining the military, getting married, and having a family :P. How unamerican can they get! Next thing you know, they're eating our apple pies!

zombie Jesus loves homosexuals.

Those durn gays and their crazy agenda of such radical concepts as joining the military, getting married, and having a family :P. How unamerican can they get! Next thing you know, they're eating our apple pies!

But we can't mention God in schools, that's offensive. :)

I am offended by the fact that many people push a cruel and intolerant agenda through the constructs of an amalgam religion, enveloping the undereducated and generally ignorant within a vortex of destructive forces and unleashing them upon the innocent and well-intentioned.

But we can't mention God in schools, that's offensive. :)

If you actually read your bible you ass you would know that you're more unchristian hating them than them being them.

We can't mention god in school because it has no place there. It's a personal thing, and forcing other people to endure christian methods is not christian at all.

Listen its just a topic we'll never all agree upon. Which is fine. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

We're all guilty of some type of stereotyping, biasness or even racism to some extent. Glad they' re happy and can do that in Canada.