NHL'94 Forums

Nashville Predators Mike Fisher talks about his relationship with Jesus Christ

dynamo11

Lol @ mike fisher ..... He just Carrie underwood puppet now and will say what ever he has to help her/his career.....alot of people trash tebow but this guy genuinely believes and hasn't had to "live thru somethings" to understand

Lol @ mike fisher ..... He just Carrie underwood puppet now and will say what ever he has to help her/his career.....alot of people trash tebow but this guy genuinely believes and hasn't had to "live thru somethings" to understand

I love Tebow! I think Fisher is sincere too though.

zombie Jesus prefers the Genesis version. I refuse to have relations with zombies and Genesissies. go vegan and athiest -- save countless lives.

Fisher has the charisma of drywall lol ......just check out his pim before and after the marriage .....significant decrease to say the least ..... I guess fighting is not good for selling records

Fisher has the charisma of drywall lol ......just check out his pim before and after the marriage .....significant decrease to say the least ..... I guess fighting is not good for selling records

well he's gotta bring that studly face to the red carpet events a lot more now...

fisher is lighting it up these days, though.. picked him up my yahoo pool a couple months ago and he's been gold

He's actually a great guy. I ran into him a couple times around Ottawa over the years and he's super friendly and humble. Wish he was still a Senator... but not at that cap hit!

He's having a great year - 7 GWG!

He's actually a great guy. I ran into him a couple times around Ottawa over the years and he's super friendly and humble. Wish he was still a Senator... but not at that cap hit!

He's having a great year - 7 GWG!

That's awesome to hear! :)