NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Replacements

halifax

Spring 2012

Mar.24/12 GENS C - Dallas dynamo is removed and put on a wait list for GENS A or B (5-0).

Mar.24/12 GENS A - Winnipeg icestorm has dropped out (0-0). Beavers will move form Winnipeg B to to Winnipeg A.

Dynamo to take over Winnipeg GENS B.

Mar.28/12 GENS C - dinoverse1 resigned (0-0).

Mar.29/12 SNES C - jberthier replaced (0-0) never saw online, never responded to email. missed deadline.

Mar.29/12 GENS C - josh was replaced (0-0). He did respond to email...said he's been working a lot of overtime. I said there may be a time to come back later on but replaced him for now.

Apt.3/12 SNES A - fenty missed two deadlines and was reaplced (2-5).

Apr.3/12 SNES B - sharksaddict missed two deadlines (0-0).

Apr.3/12 GENS C - billydice missed two deadlines. (0-0).

Apr.10/12 SNES C - Omega Red (cal) replaced (0-3-1). missed 3 deadlines.

Apr.10/12 SNES B - Shaftman (BUF) took over for sharksaddict, didn't play any games. (0-0).

Cool, I will try my best to stay ready if I'm called upon! :)

You will be. As ProBob said, Vancouver in B seems most likely right now

Edit - Except he started playing last night. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Im able to step in as a replacement if needed

make sure yu register on the site under the coach name you used before. thanks bud.

• 1 year later...

Any updates on replacement coaches for B1? I recall reading about mandatory games played/wk, etc.

I've been in contact w/ Saintsfan2500, so he's trying to get some games played, but had technical difficulties (0 games played but he's at least still alive). I'd expect his games played status to change shortly.

Chicago (Kanoe) shows zero games, and I've had ability to contact him, nor heard of him through anyone else.

Peach is 3-20 and at least still played most of his games, which had to be frustrating for him. Gotta give credit for sticking it out where credit is due.

Any updates on replacement coaches for B1? I recall reading about mandatory games played/wk, etc.

I've been in contact w/ Saintsfan2500, so he's trying to get some games played, but had technical difficulties (0 games played but he's at least still alive). I'd expect his games played status to change shortly.

Chicago (Kanoe) shows zero games, and I've had ability to contact him, nor heard of him through anyone else.

Peach is 3-20 and at least still played most of his games, which had to be frustrating for him. Gotta give credit for sticking it out where credit is due.

6 game deadline is tonight (and there is 6 each week). B-1 has been playing tons of games (and you're leading the way)!!! Love to see that, and I appreciate it from all of you. Makes my life easier.

Saintsfan2500 will get his games in this week, as he had computer issues. Waiting to hear back from Kanou...he was pretty active leading up to the league start, but not sure where he went. He's also located in Finland, so time differences can be a factor.

Don't worry bud, I'll replace people who fall behind and don't respond to e-mail/AIM. Just give a little time for people to respond...life can happen, and I'd hate to replace someone prematurely. Season just got underway, but we have 6 or so weeks remaining.

I was skeptical at first, but there are far more games being played now. Almost 2/3 of B-2 have met the 1st deadline which is great. There's always the 2nd deadline for the rest to catch-up if needs be!

played 2 games against jackandjose (i lost both and i blew a 3rd period lead in game 2) didn't realize that i was using my neighbors connection for the games :P

Edited by saintsfan2500

hey I need to know if tomorrow the guys who did not do there 6 games this week get replaced by a replacement coach?

im making up games so you will not get my spot

EDIT: have you played a test game yet?

Edited by saintsfan2500

hey I need to know if tomorrow the guys who did not do there 6 games this week get replaced by a replacement coach?

Won't happen today, but very soon if I don't hear back from the guys who have played 0 games.

Toss me on any waiting list for Classic B2 or A (if you'd have me) if one position pops open.

I'm open for more games. On enough to handle extra games.

you can register again if you want....and just select B2. (you'll automatically be confirmed)

Ok. Didn't realize you had to register if you were already registered. Do I stay in the 3 slot on the technicality or go back to the 2nd slot in the waiting list?

Ok. Didn't realize you had to register if you were already registered. Do I stay in the 3 slot on the technicality or go back to the 2nd slot in the waiting list?

Yeah...we didn't really announce that guys should register again if they want to play in both leagues, but it's usually the first place kingraph and I look when we need to replace someone.

When we replace guys, we usually like to pick players who are confirmed and not in any leagues. If that's not an option, then we look at existing coaches who are interested (and have played a lot of games in their own league already).

What's the story with MTL in SNES B2? He's gotten 4 games played so far (all of them at once) and I haven't seen him online a single day so far, nor have I seen any response on the forum. I'm usually online every day during office hours (9-5 eastern) and a few nights I pop on as well.

I know Toronto just took over, so I can see the game slack there. Detroit is borderline, too. Was on one night and not since.

Obviously I'm not going to make any playoffs, but I would like to knock out the rest of the season. It seems like almost everyone else is pretty far along (avg 22 GP). I understand it's spring and it's getting nice out, but these games only take a few minutes to knock out and I'm willing to schedule via PM or email, whatever. It's kind of frustrating how I feel like I have to chase people down.

:\ Just my 2c

So I haven't been active here in a long, long, time, and to be honest I never was that active anyways. I have since acquired a windows machine, and I would like to join a league, preferably a genesis one. I registered on nhl94online.com, and my AIM is BagelHK. Let me know if there is an opening for me!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online