NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Replacements

halifax

So I haven't been active here in a long, long, time, and to be honest I never was that active anyways. I have since acquired a windows machine, and I would like to join a league, preferably a genesis one. I registered on nhl94online.com, and my AIM is BagelHK. Let me know if there is an opening for me!

Welcome bud! Let's get you confirmed with a test game asap and I'll get you in. There's always a spot available.

What times work best for you?

Welcome bud! Let's get you confirmed with a test game asap and I'll get you in. There's always a spot available.

What times work best for you?

Evenings pacific standard time are usually good for me, as well as afternoon. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll post when I'm home again and see if anyone is available for a game. Just got back into playing again, and as usual the CPU gets old pretty quickly. :)

Replace your avatar photo, you f**kin creep

ENOUGH of carse and dawookie slack ass mo fos ,if they don't give a s**t to play ,don't give a s**t on replacing them

Edited by hokkeefan

Replace your avatar photo, you f**kin creep

lolol hey I don't heckle you for liking little boys,dont heckle me for liking hot woman that love hockey .

Edited by hokkeefan

I've been in contact with both Carse and Wookie. They'll get their games in soon. We have 4 more weeks or so to go.

Having said that, I agree with hokkee....let's get those games played!

Hey everyone,

Sorry to do this, but I need to drop out of classic. I've told Raph to start the process of replacing me as the Calgary coach in GENS A.

Unfortunately, I just don't have time for classic. I'm working really long hours at work and I hardly ever have days off. On May 1st I moved from New Jersey to New York so any free time I have I'm using to unpack and set up my new apartment. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in GDL X when that season gets going.

Good luck to all. May you score many beautiful goals and lay many devastating checks. If you're down by 4 goals, don't give up! Those comeback wins are the sweetest.

P.S. If you like music, please check out zumic.com and like us on facebook / follow us on twitter. I'd really appreciate it.

cmon guys replace carse already wtf!, Dawookie man enough to say hes not available and lets someone else in,You guys let carse slack off forever,screw him ,replace him already ,Holy Canuck !!

I can also be a replacement for any other lgs

Edited by hokkeefan

I've never played GENS before, but I'm enjoying the SNES league, and I'd like to toss my name in as a potential GENS B1 or B2 replacement coach.

Do I need to fill out the registration forms, or is this sufficient?

While I have it in my mind now, please register on the site -- it's the easiest way for me to keep track.

In the meantime, feel free to play some GENS folks in exhibitions to get a feel for the game/emulator.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Put mo on da list

The season is over. However, we will give lots of notice for next registration, which is probably still a month away.

• 2 months later...

Can we get a replacement on SNES-C Boston? I've tried reaching out about 20 times now via IM and forum, and I get no response. The dude is now 2 checkpoints behind with no online presence and hasn't played a single game in almost 2 weeks.

Can we get a replacement on SNES-C Boston? I've tried reaching out about 20 times now via IM and forum, and I get no response. The dude is now 2 checkpoints behind with no online presence and hasn't played a single game in almost 2 weeks.

I'll send him an email and then look to replace him if I don't hear back.