NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Roster Filling

Carse

The majority of the bidding has been completed. Below are the players that still need to fill out their rosters to meet the 6/4/2 requirements.

Here is a link to the current Rosters with remaining cap space. If you believe there is an error, please post below.

Bo: 2 forwards

KuPuck: 1 forward

VC: 2 goalies

Beavers: 2 forwards, 1 Dmen 1 Goalie

Zalex: 3 forwards

Hokkee: 1 Dman

FPB: 1 forward

Freydey: 1 dman

Sebe: 1 goalie

Pearate: 1dman

Try to make an effort to fill your roster out by Sunday, April 1st NO FOOLIN!

Edited by Carse

The majority of the bidding has been completed. Below are the players that still need to fill out their rosters to meet the 6/4/2 requirements.

Here is a link to the current Rosters with remaining cap space. If you believe there is an error, please post below.

Beavers: 2 forwards, 2 Dmen 1 Goalie

FPB: 1 forward

Sebe: 1 goalie

Pearate: 1dman

Try to make an effort to fill your roster out by Sunday, April 1st NO FOOLIN!

I have d bodger as well so my team is full

FYI -- I updated the google spreadsheet with the information above and the hokkee/beavers trade.

As it stand now:

Beavers: 2 forwards, 1 Dmen 1 Goalie

1st post is updated. Icestorm where did zalex bid on them? he still only has 3f's signed as far as I can tell unless a mistake has been made.

EDIT: I have also added all of the contract lengths for Goalies and D-men. Forwards should be finished up by Monday.

Edited by Carse

1st post is updated. Icestorm where did zalex bid on them? he still only has 3f's signed as far as I can tell unless a mistake has been made.

EDIT: I have also added all of the contract lengths for Goalies and D-men. Forwards should be finished up by Monday.

He didnt thought it was free agent time, all for 500k? He should alry have turgeon-carson-modano n Bawa

• 2 weeks later...

What is going on with this???

Kupuck and Bo are done, but Beavers, Zalex and Freydey still have to finish up their rosters.

Spreadsheet is updated from these last trades as well.

Why the hell was the draft so rushed in the first place if the start date for this league is indefinite? <_<

What is going on with this???

Kupuck and Bo are done, but Beavers, Zalex and Freydey still have to finish up their rosters.

Spreadsheet is updated from these last trades as well.

Why the hell was the draft so rushed in the first place if the start date for this league is indefinite? <_<

Don't worry I'm sure you will never get a response to this.. Its beginning to look like this league should be renamed FVHL2 mellow.gif

Commish?? Care to enlighten anyone on anything? I randomly set a deadline to try to get this going and somehow you haven't addressed this topic yet. Its been over 2 weeks since any real activity of drafting took place. Does the site even exist? THE PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS.

Zalex had Jimmy Carson, so he just needs 2 F, and Hokkee still needs a backup G. List is now:

Beavers: 2 forwards, 1 Dmen, 1 Goalie

Zalex: 2 forwards

Hokkee: 1 Goalie

Here is a list of some undrafted free agents in each position that you may consider signing:

Forwards

Joe Nieuwendyk

Steve Thomas

Darren Turcotte

Ulf Dahlen

Patrick Poulin

Rick Tocchet

Mike Ricci

Mike Ridley

Dave Gagner

Pelle Eklund

Defense

Jamie Macoun

Teppo Numminen

Gerald Diduck

Bob Rouse

Yves Racine

Goalie

Hrudey,Kelly

Stauber,Robb

Beaupre,Don

Whitmore,Kay

Roussel,Dominic

traditionally people disappear during the summer.. vacations, no NHL. (of course no NHL has already started if you root for Montreal or Toronto... oooooooo) Just saying.

hahaha u were saying?

Macoun 0.5 1yr