NHL'94 Forums

Toronto vs. Montreal

Snyder

Montreal isn't starting Price because if they lose, they'l have a higher spot in the draft. Next thing you know they'll be telling their forwards to play it in from the redline. Knowing the leafs luck it will hit Gunnarson in the face and go in. :P

Montreal isn't starting Price because if they lose, they'l have a higher spot in the draft. Next thing you know they'll be telling their forwards to play it in from the redline. Knowing the leafs luck it will hit Gunnarson in the face and go in. :P

Montreal isnt starting Price because of that. its cuz he has a concussion and they've shut him down

Montreal isnt starting Price because of that. its cuz he has a concussion and they've shut him down

Yeah I heard about that after I posted this

the correct way to say it is FAIL FOR NAIL

hehe, but the leafs don't really have a good shot at the #1..

actually, i'm not even sure they have 5th pick -- as far as I can tell, anaheim should have it because the leafs and anaheim are tied in points (80) and non-shoot-out wins (31), but toronto beat anaheim in their only matchup.. so toronto finishes ahead of anaheim.. unless for some reason they go straight to goal differential for draft purposes

hehe, but the leafs don't really have a good shot at the #1..

actually, i'm not even sure they have 5th pick -- as far as I can tell, anaheim should have it because the leafs and anaheim are tied in points (80) and non-shoot-out wins (31), but toronto beat anaheim in their only matchup.. so toronto finishes ahead of anaheim.. unless for some reason they go straight to goal differential for draft purposes

leafs finished 5th worse so they have a chance at first pick...according to ron mclean....and ron's never wrong...right?