NHL'94 Forums

Survivor - Playoff Week 3 Update

kingraph

Freydey and KingRaph both swept their opponents, Wookie and smozoma, respectively, to move on to the East Division finals! Congratulations on your great survivor seasons, Wookie and smozoma! You are both real class acts and I would love to see you back for season 2! KingRaph and Freydey can play their series at any time now.

Things are held up a bit in the West Division. Carse leads Houli 3-2 in their series, and it's unclear if that will finish due to some desynch controversy. Since BoKnows and IceStorm have yet to play their series, or explain why they haven't ( :angry: ) , the Carse/Houli series will remain open. While I'd love to see this finished with no incidents, if Houli can't/doesn't want to play the remaining games, Carse will move on the the West finals by forfeit. Carse just has to pick a home team that he can't use in the future.

I leave you with this eloquent quote from Freydey:

play you fkn bums

:)

Freydey and KingRaph both swept their opponents, Wookie and smozoma, respectively, to move on to the East Division finals! Congratulations on your great survivor seasons, Wookie and smozoma! You are both real class acts and I would love to see you back for season 2! KingRaph and Freydey can play their series at any time now.

Things are held up a bit in the West Division. Carse leads Houli 3-2 in their series, and it's unclear if that will finish due to some desynch controversy. Since BoKnows and IceStorm have yet to play their series, or explain why they haven't ( :angry: ) , the Carse/Houli series will remain open. While I'd love to see this finished with no incidents, if Houli can't/doesn't want to play the remaining games, Carse will move on the the West finals by forfeit. Carse just has to pick a home team that he can't use in the future.

I leave you with this eloquent quote from Freydey:

:)

carse and icestorm involved incompleted series ,WOW HOLY CRAP AMAZING ! :lol:

wtga u guys wont finish?

Ice beats Bo in 5. Ggs

Bo Van 3 @ Ice Dal 5

Bo Mtl 2 @ Ice Bos 5

Ice Tor 5 @ Bo Det 4

Ice Phi 4 @ Bo Chi 6

Bo Det 2 @ Ice Van 4

Ur next Carse

Guest Houli

lets play those gms carse and dont go offline!

tomorrow from 7pm to 10pm we can get this serie over and u pick the oilers right???!!!

Edited by Houli