NHL'94 Forums

ANAHEIM MIGHTY PRIZE LEAGUE

Wittgenstein

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 day left to finish your GAs

NOTE: It looks like the top three teams in each conference are pretty much set. Therefore, I'll set the top 3 seeds based on points earned during the season to reward players who completed more of their games. GF and GA awards will go by averages. I'll check to make sure that those numbers are correct tonight.

Edited by Wittgenstein

Playoffs:

Round 1

Ron Tugnutt Conference

3. kingraph vs

2. Carse

bye: wookie

Guy Hebert Conference

3. kupuck19 vs.

2. Dragon

bye: bo

Series: Best of 5

Deadline: May 20

Sorry.... still haven't checked all the numbers, so can't announce the official season awards yet. However, it looks like Carse will probably win both. I swear I'll check them tonight... (stuff keeps coming up)

Edited by Wittgenstein

Ok, just went through and got the same numbers.

da94wookiee 15 3.87-3.33

Carse 10 5.8-1.6

kingraph 10 5.0-2.0

minpind 12 3.17-2.92

Bo Knows NHL94 10 5.2-3.5

Dragon 14 3.21-5.21

kupuck19 14 2.79-3.79

Wittgenstein 14 1.43-4.93

Carse will win both season awards.

As for playoff format: the two players can decide. I think the most preferable format is top seed is home first two, bottom seed plays home next 2, and top seed is home on the last game. This is the easiest way to do it.

However, if the players would rather switch off every game, that is fine too.

Ok, just went through and got the same numbers.

da94wookiee 15 3.87-3.33

Carse 10 5.8-1.6

kingraph 10 5.0-2.0

minpind 12 3.17-2.92

Bo Knows NHL94 10 5.2-3.5

Dragon 14 3.21-5.21

kupuck19 14 2.79-3.79

Wittgenstein 14 1.43-4.93

Carse will win both season awards.

As for playoff format: the two players can decide. I think the most preferable format is top seed is home first two, bottom seed plays home next 2, and top seed is home on the last game. This is the easiest way to do it.

However, if the players would rather switch off every game, that is fine too.

Thank you I will post videos of me and BAWA breaking out of prison shortly. I can even make my last call really worth it with all of those minutes on the call card (although a penisvania ice would be equally as nice)

Thank you I will post videos of me and BAWA breaking out of prison shortly. I can even make my last call really worth it with all of those minutes on the call card (although a penisvania ice would be equally as nice)

Once someone wins the playoffs, we'll figure out how to get the prizes out. I've never used it, but I know it's fairly easy to do over Amazon Wishist. I can't wait to hear what is in that crazy jail workout book.

Once someone wins the playoffs, we'll figure out how to get the prizes out. I've never used it, but I know it's fairly easy to do over Amazon Wishist. I can't wait to hear what is in that crazy jail workout book.

probably plenty of cheek clenching exercises and practice at pushing away large men

Pearate v Kupuck rd 1 results

Game 1 Kupuck 3@ Pearte 1

Game 2 Kupuck 0 @ Pearate 6

Game 3 Pearate 2 @ Kupuck 3

Game 4 Pearate 1 @ Kupuck 5

Vggs pear, always a very tough and even match up when we play.

Pearate v Kupuck rd 1 results

Game 1 Kupuck 3@ Pearte 1

Game 2 Kupuck 0 @ Pearate 6

Game 3 Pearate 2 @ Kupuck 3

Game 4 Pearate 1 @ Kupuck 5

Vggs pear, always a very tough and even match up when we play.

Confirm, VGGS

I am out of town/away from my controller until thursday so no worries about your busy week.. I should be around next weekend during the day, but Ill know for sure closer to the date

I'll try to catch Carse next weekend

sit forgot about this series sry raph.. Ill try to get this done asap I should get back home either thusday night or friday.. Saturday afternoon perhaps?

I should be around Saturday afternoon -- shoot me a text via AIM if you're on and I'm not.

• 1 month later...

I should be around Saturday afternoon -- shoot me a text via AIM if you're on and I'm not.

If everyone is still around, we should try and finish this tournament. Can you guys try to play these games? Not sure if Carse has been around.

If everyone is still around, we should try and finish this tournament. Can you guys try to play these games? Not sure if Carse has been around.

We played our series...Carse won 3-0. Sorry Witt, I guess neither of us told you.

• 2 weeks later...

yeh i know its me vs wook and bo vs kupucks

LET THE RUST AND FEATHERS FLY

Ok- yeah- that's where we stand at this point.

Even if we continue at a snail's pace and don't set deadlines, can you guys try to play these games when you get the chance? We want the tournament to eventually end so that we can get people their prizes so that they can get ripped and start mugging people.

(Sorry, just moved, trying to figure out what I want to do about internet, so I haven't been around much lately.)

Edited by Wittgenstein

Bo vs. Ku

Game 1: Ku 1 Bo 4

Game 2: Ku 6 Bo 5

Game 3: Bo 4 Ku 3

Game 4: Bo 3 Ku 6

Game 5: Ku 2 Bo 3

A MIGHTY SERIES INDEED! Crazy game 5... Papa Loach made the GWG in the 3rd on a super weak 1 timer.

NEXT: MIGHTY WEENIES LEAGUE

0.jpg