NHL'94 Forums

ANAHEIM MIGHTY PRIZE LEAGUE

Wittgenstein

LK-Anaheim_Mighty_Ducks-1.gifANAHEIM MIGHTY PRIZE LEAGUE 2012LK-Anaheim_Mighty_Ducks-1.gif

name: gp wins-losses-ties points gf-ga

Playoffs:

Round 1:

Ron Tugnutt Conference

3. kingraph vs

2. Carse

Guy Hebert Conference

3. kupuck19 vs.

2. Dragon

Deadline: May 20

Standings:

Ron Tugnutt Conference

da94wookiee 15 10-5-0 20 58-50

Carse 10 9-1-0 18 58-16

kingraph 10 8-2-0 16 50-20

minpind 12 6-6-0 12 38-35

CamKneely 1 0-1-0 0 3-4

Guy Hebert Conference

Bo Knows NHL94 10 8-2-0 16 52-35

Dragon 14 5-9-0 10 45-73

kupuck19 14 4-10-0 8 39-53

Wittgenstein 14 1-13-0 2 20-69

Snyder 0 0-0-0 0 0-0

Rules:

ROM: GENS

PERIODS: 5 MIN

LINE CHANGES: OFF

PENALTIES: On, except off-sides

TEAMS: AMD vs. AMD

Season Deadline: May 11 2012

Contact List:

Wittgenstein (philiveyismyhero)

minpind (minpind)

Snyder (mikeplugsnyder@aim.com)

da94wookiee (kedzie92)

Dragon (Pearate)

Bo Knows NHL94 (BoKnowsNHL94)

kingraph(kingraph)

Carse (snoboarder3211)

CamKneely (Vocally Caged)

kupuck19 (kupuckNHL94)

PRIZE & OTHER LEAGUE INFO:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14194-anaheim-mighty-prize-league/page__pid__115594#entry115594

AWARDS

Steven King (not to be confused with American author Stephen King) Award

Stu Grimson Award For Exceptional Offense

Robin Bawa Award For Exceptional Defense

Edited by Wittgenstein

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if not all the season games are completed:

For the two awards, we'll have to go by averages. For playoff seeds, we'll go by winning percentage. (If you disappear or aren't trying to finish your games at the end of the season, you'll have to be ineligible for awards and playoffs. But hopefully everything will go smooth- we can always take a league vote if issues come up-- & i'll try to be as reasonable about things as possible.)

Edited by Wittgenstein

It would be helpful if people would check my math, but I'll do a thorough audit every few days.

I've had a miserable return to 94 as far results go. (2 goals in 6 games. Wtf?) Carse scored 9 goals on me with Yake in one game. That can probably go down as a first. Yake's definitely enjoying this league. He's not used to getting this much playing time.

What do people think of the gameplay? Less or more fun than playing with two good teams? (at least it's something different to try)

5207773346_6762f160bb.jpg

Edited by Wittgenstein

Lol ya weird I have plenty of time to play games against people who aren't worthless children that waste my time. I thought houly got banned/quit nhl94 a while ago? what happened to those good ol days. Either way The only time you will get to play a game against me is in blitz unless you piss someone else off and smoz kicks you out *fingers crossed*

Guest Houli

Lol ya weird I have plenty of time to play games against people who aren't worthless children that waste my time. I thought houly got banned/quit nhl94 a while ago? what happened to those good ol days. Either way The only time you will get to play a game against me is in blitz unless you piss someone else off and smoz kicks you out *fingers crossed*

the king of nhl'94 has speak!

do you really have to play in this league with anaheim and some newbs to get the respect of all?

oh yeah, u dont need the forfeit wins against this players :P but like LA Robbiceguy said earlier, why playing at a low level? you like to ruin the fun of the other coaches? :o

Edited by Houli

If Carse sweeps all the awards, we'll have to have an awards ceremony and hopefully you'll share some of the cheese curls. (maybe i can make a sweet trophy, too.)

But I still support the awards ceremony and consumption of all things cheesy

• 2 weeks later...