NHL'94 Forums

ANAHEIM MIGHTY PRIZE LEAGUE

Wittgenstein

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, guys. I was worried that everyone had forgotten about this league.

Umm... I am worried that abcd, caged, and snyder aren't going to play any of their games. If only three people play games in each division, maybe we'll just have all six make the playoffs and first seed can have a buy or something. Idk... we'll see what happens.

Edited by Wittgenstein

Umm... I am worried that abcd, caged, and snyder aren't going to play any of their games.

Sorry chaps, I'm pretty busy with exams right now so won't have the time for '94. Apologies for taking up space in the league, and feel free to replace me if you can find someone else. I look forward eagerly to getting beat by some of you guys once I've got some free time on my hands again...

Alright -- I'll jump in and play for abcdpotato.

Cool, thanks. If we need to, we could extend the season deadline. I'm still not expecting bo, snyder, or caged to play their games, so I don't know what we should about the playoffs. I'd be up for adding games to the season, too, since the season didn't end up having too many games. But I don't know... let me know what you guys think. I am down for whatever.

Naw, min, you're gonna have to go jail and write that one.

It doesn't look like I ever posted an official playoff format. My original intention was to have three teams from each conference make it; the one seed would get bye.

But since people seem to be having fun and the season ended up being really short, I say f*ck it: four players from each division should make it-- essentially letting everyone in.

Also, the season is supposed to be over on the 11th. However, people seem to be trying to play their games, so if we need more time, I could add a few days on. We'll see what it looks like on the 11th...

Edited by Wittgenstein

all games have been posted. i believe that the gf-ga are all correct. however, it's possible that i made an error somewhere along the line.

at the end of the season, i'll do a complete audit of the entire season to make sure the numbers are right.

also: assuming snyder and cam continue to be no shows, the number of games played you're trying to get to is 14. a lot of people are getting close.

i don't want to jynx him, but carse has a solid lead for the bawa award, which i know he wants. you're just about a week away from getting prison secrets on how to get jacked in jail and kill someone...

Edited by Wittgenstein

FYI, you got my standings wrong...I think you may have double counted my losses to wookie.

I should be 6-2, 34GF, 20GA

W 7-1 witt

W 3-2 witt

W 6-5 min

W 3-1 min

W 6-1 ku

W 2-1 ku

L 3-4 wook

L 4-5 wook

FYI, you got my standings wrong...I think you may have double counted my losses to wookie.

I should be 6-2, 34GF, 20GA

W 7-1 witt

W 3-2 witt

W 6-5 min

W 3-1 min

W 6-1 ku

W 2-1 ku

L 3-4 wook

L 4-5 wook

kk. thanks for checking. updated.

Don't forget to enter this result for me, Pearate ( Dragon)

Bo Knows VS Pearate

Bo Knows 8 - 2 Pearate (Home)

(Home) Bo Knows 7- 5 Pearate

Ok, I think everything is up to date.

If people could continue to make sure all their games are added in the standings, that would be a huge help. Thanks :) And, again, I'll make sure everything is 100% right at the end. (I'll try to check everything later tonight.)

Also, I checked the other thread, and I did say 3 from each conference make it to the playoffs. So we'll stick with that format: the 2 and 3 seeds play each other in the first round. 1 seeds get a bye

Edited by Wittgenstein