NHL'94 Forums

Round 1 - Penguins vs Flyers Thread

smozoma

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the so called Crosby vs Giroux fight. It's hard to say anybody won a fight when they're involved in something that doesn't qualify as a fight lol.

That was not a fight and nobody won or lost. If that had been a scheduled boxing match both guys would have stepped into the ring and then stepped out lol

You know those include game 4-5?

MAF's so shitty you actually forgot what good goaltending was.

Go watch the NAS/DET tapes.

I'd be on board with anyone saying Rinne is the best goalie in the NHL right now. It's hard to compare goalies because they're always under different circumstances. I'd put Lund with the Rangers right there with Rinne.

But,,,, Rinne did not steal that series vs the Wings. I'd say Quick for LA has had more of an influence on the series with Van then Rinne had in his.

Yeah, Philly out-played us all year. Hopefully the Pens will be able to make some good adjustments in the offseason. From what I've heard, Staal wants traded; he wants to be on team that can give him a bigger role. That might work out-- it could maybe free up cap space to extend Crosby(1 season left) or Malkin's (2 years left) contract-- and maybe we need more offense rather than a shut-down center. (I realize Staal put up some decent offensive numbers this year.) Although Staal somehow making a million less per year than Paul Martin, whose contract is 5 million a season. (WTF!?) Moving Martin for anything would be big.

Anyways, it was a really fun series to watch. I'm rooting for a Florida v. Phoenix cup! (A cup with no stars.)

Edited by Wittgenstein

Thanks guys. I would just like to say you guys played a really really good series, you had me scared s***less lol. Great series Pittsburgh.

But...

TIME TO PUT ON THE MAC MILLER...Let 'em into the 2nd round!!!

Edited by orangeblack92