NHL'94 Forums

Need someone to take over vancouver in snes draft lg

hokkeefan

maybe dan could reset there record since i only played 2 guys ,sorry for being a dousche and drafting and leaving lg but i just cant play it anymore .I will break my pc ,controller, desk and anything within reach and my hand still hurts from my last gms around a week ago.It drives me insanely mad.

take it as a challenge to build some self control

i have control in gens but snes just so cheap and as hard as i try i still go irate after a gm or 2,how about you take them over :)

I just wont play snes EVER again,thats my self control

Edited by hokkeefan

SCREW SNES IT FN SUCKS ASS AND I HATE I cant believe i actually used to enjoy that s**t snes ,im out for good ,i tried but no fn way am i playing it again,

REPLACEMENT NEEDED FOR VANCOUVER

Edited by hokkeefan

you should just play the snes drinking game.. guess how many posts will be hit before the game and however many off you are is how much you have to drink

It can get rowdy considering the game is liable to toss 8 posts your away in a single 5 min period game

another classic.

how's that pearl coming along?

lol i missed u trudat,u want team ?

he doesnt play in any lgs remember hokkey he's a troll

mav, I think, in fairness, you should point out that I've never thrown a controller, nor have I refused to play scheduled games, nor have I abandoned a team mid-season, nor have I drunkenly belittled somebody that crushed me, nor have I blocked any other members, nor have I worked the system to win by forfeit, nor have I been banned from any leagues....

I join the "fun" in these threads to highlight for the uninitiated the truly trolling among us. there are more than one that have posted in this thread. none are me.

Guest Houli

mav, I think, in fairness, you should point out that I've never thrown a controller, nor have I refused to play scheduled games, nor have I abandoned a team mid-season, nor have I drunkenly belittled somebody that crushed me, nor have I blocked any other members, nor have I worked the system to win by forfei, tnor have I been banned from any leagues....

I join the "fun" in these threads to highlight for the uninitiated the truly trolling among us. there are more than one that have posted in this thread. none are me.

I think CARSE has found a new way to win a championship ;)

mav, I think, in fairness, you should point out that I've never thrown a controller, nor have I refused to play scheduled games, nor have I abandoned a team mid-season, nor have I drunkenly belittled somebody that crushed me, nor have I blocked any other members, nor have I worked the system to win by forfeit, nor have I been banned from any leagues....

you havent done anything here except trolling since you've joined. ergo troll

that isn't the case. it is clear to anybody that is paying attention that fact correcting isn't my only contribution. this post isn't a great example, but a plethora of others serve as such. it isn't me you should be concerned with.

thanks, Hokkee. I really do appreciate that, as I've always played the original with NYR and Esa. for many years he was my favorite player.

there's some guys in SNES B and C that might wanna play and probably have no idea the league exists..ask one of them.