NHL'94 Forums

sega cd organ music

Hey guys i just joined, can't believe I found this website! I have a couple questions that I see nobody touched on.

#1- I have the Gen version and play with the sharks, you all know the jaws song that comes on when the opposing team gets a penalty for ur power play song. Now Jaws ONLY plays/comes on when the other team gets a penalty but it has to be their only one- eg. if you or the opposing team already have a man in the box and they got another penalty it won't play.

my question is: I bought sega cd after reading ur reviews and was very disappointed that this Jaws song doesn't come on in the CD version game! They got a penalty, I was waiting to hear the JAWS song on the new cd version and just heard the usual organ playing.... why is that? Anybody even notice this or am I just a hype with the san jose sharks?

It's really one of the reasons I bought the sega cd lol I'm mad

#2- I'm not too good with computers at all. I'm a country boy. But was amazed to hear u guys editing this game. I always thought of ways to improve this game- white ice, blood, etc. but had no clue u actually can do it. Anyone hear from chicago that might give me some tips?

thanks guys