NHL'94 Forums

GENS A - DET (KingRaph) Games

kingraph

I don't want to miss the 30 game checkpoint on the 23rd, so if you're on the list below, please AIM/PM me and let's try to some games in this week. I haven't been able to catch you guys on my normal playing schedules. I'm usually good M-F late nights (9pm EST after), or randomly on weekends.

* Dcicon (NY Rangers) - 3 games ggs

* Zalex (Dallas) - 5 games

* Carse (Calgary) - 4 games ggs

* Beavers (Winnipeg) - 4 games ggs

GA

I don't want to miss the 30 game checkpoint on the 23rd, so if you're on the list below, please AIM/PM me and let's try to some games in this week. I haven't been able to catch you guys on my normal playing schedules. I'm usually good M-F late nights (9pm EST after), or randomly on weekends.

* Dcicon (NY Rangers) - 3 games

* Zalex (Dallas) - 5 games

* Carse (Calgary) - 4 games ggs

* Beavers (Winnipeg) - 4 games

GA

relax man, with the Blitz draft just ending nobody will be dropped from the leagues that is giving an honest effort.

relax man, with the Blitz draft just ending nobody will be dropped from the leagues that is giving an honest effort.

Thanks for your concern DC. I'm actually fine, and I'm not worried that I'll be dropped.

Not sure what the Blitz draft has to do with anything.

Chaos/Halifax made the weekly checkpoint for Classic 6 games a week and I'm just trying to accomplish that. Since I haven't been able to get my games in with you/Zalex/Beavers over the last 5 weeks during my normal playing times, I thought I'd try to set up some times to play that work with our schedules.

• 2 weeks later...