NHL'94 Forums

GENS B Coaches....anyone intersted in taking over some teams in A?

halifax

several buds there have missed two consecutive deadlines.

please post here...and we'll look at getting you in!

Dynamo & Deathsblood are the obvious 1st choices there. After them i'll be happy to help out if you need me

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to NHL94 online and looking to join a league. I requested to join GENS B, but would gladly coach an A team. I need to play a test game first. Does anyone want to play me in a test game ?

I'm new to NHL94 online and looking to join a league. I requested to join GENS B, but would gladly coach an A team. I need to play a test game first. Does anyone want to play me in a test game ?

What is your AIM screenname? I'll be glad to play a test game.

Dynamo & Deathsblood are the obvious 1st choices there. After them i'll be happy to help out if you need me

Deathsblood finished the year 30 wins 10 losses. Right now I'm sitting on 29 wins and 9 losses, with 2 games remaining in B. I'd love to go to Gens A but also wanted to see if I could beat Deathsblood out for best record in the league. Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh I don't know what to do LOL! Either way is cool with me though.

Hey Halifax if you need me in Gens A I'd be happy to go. If you think someone else would be better though or if someone else asked first, that's great too. Either way is cool with me. I can finish in B or jump to A.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online