NHL'94 Forums

look at this image and help me figure out

trudatman

it's fine elsewhere, but the PHX banner doesn't display correctly in the brackets screen as seen in the following image:

phxerror.png

as you can see, the normally yellow border is blue and the two main colors are wrong. it is likely due to the fact that they are in the final slot, replacing an all-star team that never had to display in the playoffs bracketing. I guess I could their slot with that of COL or CAR, but I like those where they are. if anybody feels like they can help, please reply.

Edited by trudatman

"This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by trudatman . View it anyway?"

Looks good to me.

that's not really necessary, he's trying to fix a buggy rom graphic

don't let it bother you, as it doesn't bother me. it's not like I don't know I figuratively rub some folks the wrong way. those that can't contribute in a meaningful way find pleasure in accusing me of the same and I understand that. like my ex used to say, they "just hate me 'cause [they] ate me."

but, yeah, I am trying to address a buggy ROM graphic, so if anybody is capable of contributing in a meaningful way, please do!

like my ex used to say, they "just hate me 'cause [they] ate me."

I think the saying is "they just hate me 'cause [they] aint me." Although I'm not sure how many people "ate" your ex, so her version might work too. partyronbarr.jpg

I'm not sure how many people "ate" your ex, so her version might work too. partyronbarr.jpg

Get me a goddam Facebook "like" button on this forum! Funniest post of the year!

..................unpleasant thought tho. Munching the kebab & it's so unpleasant you have to finish the relationship! lol

"ain't" versus "ate" was the point of her saying.

• 11 months later...

still looking for actual help on this. also, some of my teams have an extra guy in the player cards deck with a 50 rating and no name and I could use some help with getting rid of these ghost guys.