NHL'94 Forums

Technical differences (not gameplay)

schooled?  there wasn't a solid fact in any of that.  it was implications of personal insults covered in speculation with a side of unsubstantiated claims.  yay?  read the whole thread again without sucking up the clear bias against me that plagues this place to its own detriment.

2 hours ago, tru said:

schooled?  there wasn't a solid fact in any of that.  it was implications of personal insults covered in speculation with a side of unsubstantiated claims.  yay?  read the whole thread again without sucking up the clear bias against me that plagues this place to its own detriment.

images.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2012 at 7:21 PM, Bo Knows NHL94 said:

• Instant Left D and Right D buttons

After playing a lot more SNES with an SNES controller, I realized that the D-man buttons are anything but "instant".  I wish they were, but if you are controlling a player who gets knocked down on defense, you can't instantly switch to a D-man by pressing the L-R buttons.  You will switch only after the knocked-down player gets up, which is always way too late.  It's a tough lesson to learn, but important to note.