NHL'94 Forums

KingRaph vs Freydey

kingraph

You can see the results on the website: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dEhuRE9US1ZaRmV5OWItSUZYcG1vYUE&output=html

But here they are:

Game 1: Frey BOS 9 @ Raph DAL 3

Game 2: Frey DAL 7 @ Raph DET 9

Game 3: Raph BUF 0 @ Frey CHI 3

Game 4: Raph CHI 2 @ Frey MON 6

Game 5: Frey DET 8 @ Raph CHI 7 (OT)

I gave it my best, but ultimately Frey was too much, and the better player won the series. GGS! I hope to see myself back for Season 2. :P

This now sets up the Survivor Season 1 final between IceStorm and Freydey! As I understand, this will be the first time these two meet in a playoff ever!

As a reminder, IceStorm will have home ice.

Congratulations guys, let's make it a good one!

If you record the games (please do), send me the krecs. I'll process and post the results in a video series, with games 5-7 (if necessary) in the spoiler format.

wow frey still kickin butt,kingraph pretty good player to...hey dont forget to put me in next season,im going to start working out and getting in shape for the coming up seasons hehe,cause i suck bad lately.If i cant get back to old form ,this old man may have to think about REAL retirement.

wow frey still kickin butt,kingraph pretty good player to...hey dont forget to put me in next season,im going to start working out and getting in shape for the coming up seasons hehe,cause i suck bad lately.If i cant get back to old form ,this old man may have to think about REAL retirement.

Would love to have you in season 2, which will be weight big fixed classic. You shouldn't retire as long as you're having fun!

Great season Raph. Frey and I have been looking forward to playing in the finals someday. Should be a great series.

both guys look to have plenty of good teams if the series goes 7, should be awesome.

Ya, I'm not gonna complain either way the series goes. Definitely very good teams left that both f us can win with.

Ya, I'm not gonna complain either way the series goes. Definitely very good teams left that both f us can win with.

Ice is just happy to make it based on his team selections biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif BURN

Ice is just happy to make it based on his team selections biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif BURN

hehe naw just happy i knocked your tired a$$ out of the playoffs like I said i wuld. :lol:

Anyone who complains about having Chi, Calgary, Toronto and Rangers at home and Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago and Dallas on the road is an idiot

haha when did you say you would? but that lineup sounds like sweet city!!!

Hehe much much better then 'Fore!' 'Excuse me Mr. Crosby, may we play through?'

hehe naw just happy i knocked your tired a$$ out of the playoffs like I said i wuld. :lol:

Anyone who complains about having Chi, Calgary, Toronto and Rangers at home and Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago and Dallas on the road is an idiot

toronto sucks!

LOL