NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Center Ice logo problem

Hey everyone, currently I'm having a problem with the center ice logos in the game. for some reason whenever you change the home teams jersey's colors, the center ice logo changes as well. Maybe this is a noob question but I've never come across this before, I'll provide some examples with pictures. Someone please just take a look at the pictures and if you have any inquires please let me know. I just don't get it? the only possible thing is maybe the RBK sprites conflict with the center ice logos somehow? I really have no idea, so if anyone isn't too busy and would like to help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

post-3344-002525500 1335991610_thumb.jpg

post-3344-080265400 1335991615_thumb.jpg

post-3344-083414600 1335991619_thumb.jpg

it is an issue with the uniforms. for example, if you have no red in the minnesota uniforms, there won't be any red in the ice logo. the home ice logo uses the same colors as the home uniforms.

Hey everyone, currently I'm having a problem with the center ice logos in the game. for some reason whenever you change the home teams jersey's colors, the center ice logo changes as well. Maybe this is a noob question but I've never come across this before, I'll provide some examples with pictures. Someone please just take a look at the pictures and if you have any inquires please let me know. I just don't get it? the only possible thing is maybe the RBK sprites conflict with the center ice logos somehow? I really have no idea, so if anyone isn't too busy and would like to help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

The center ice logo shares the same colors as the uniform colors.

The center ice logo shares the same colors as the uniform colors.

it is an issue with the uniforms. for example, if you have no red in the minnesota uniforms, there won't be any red in the ice logo. the home ice logo uses the same colors as the home uniforms.

Lol...