NHL'94 Forums

What's the latest news on rom completion for Blitz ?

Well as far as I know,Xdeath has completed rosters and were waiting for beavers to get a chance to finish off graphics s**t.Does anyone besides beavers know how to do this ? Gotta be more than 1 guy in this community.

Well as far as I know,Xdeath has completed rosters and were waiting for beavers to get a chance to finish off graphics s**t.Does anyone besides beavers know how to do this ? Gotta be more than 1 guy in this community.

Maybe Smozoma can give us another update on what's left to be completed on rom?

I am guessing the scoreboard needs to read Blitz 7, the title screen with a new player on it (probably back to Yzerman or Bure) and the splash screen that lists the champs. I think Smoz does all the player card stuff.

The banners and logos for the champion teams need updating (MTL for "A" and S.J for "B"). xdeaths said he fixed the uniforms. Odd that he hasn't contacted you, I'll check that out.. he should provide you with the latest ROM.

splash screens and clock, I'll handle. have a neat pic chosen for the splash screen..

screw the uniforms, someone make the banner and smoz will throw his nice splash screen in and we should be good to go by tomorrow night right??

Seeing how many guys are playing those practice games shows how much momentum this season has right now it'd be a shame to see it go to waste and fall victim to the summer time struggle that we all know could be a few months away.. lets get it up and running and knock this season out in record time!! * hokkee un-possesses my soul*

Edited by Carse

screw the uniforms, someone make the banner and smoz will throw his nice splash screen in and we should be good to go by tomorrow night right??

Seeing how many guys are playing those practice games shows how much momentum this season has right now it'd be a shame to see it go to waste and fall victim to the summer time struggle that we all know could be a few months away.. lets get it up and running and knock this season out in record time!! * hokkee un-possesses my soul*

Agreed ,I think the beta 7 rom is the final update from xdeath.

Im sorry, my new computer has been giving me fits so I havent been on in awhile, the ROM I posted in the other thread should be ready for the title screen updates and all that stuff. Once again I apologize for not being around, this comp has just been pissing me off that I havent really wanted to be online at all