NHL'94 Forums

Game 6 Carse vs IceStorm

IceStorm70

LOL awesome

Do your homework.

The first vid i posted with play by play on it was my game 7 loss in GDL 7 to hokkee.

Actually the game above was boring as hell. I'll prolly do game 5next, your 9-7 third period comeback win to stay alive in the series.

Hopefully the more experience you get in losing will help you accept it a bit better. B)

Do your homework.

The first vid i posted with play by play on it was my game 7 loss in GDL 7 to hokkee.

Actually the game above was boring as hell. I'll prolly do game 5next, your 9-7 third period comeback win to stay alive in the series.

Hopefully the more experience you get in losing will help you accept it a bit better. B)

Don't see what choking against hokkee has to do w choking against me.. I'm simply saying there clearly would have been videos from our blitz series if you won.. Can't really deny that you've been looking to make a vid of you beating lord carse for years now!!

Don't see what choking against hokkee has to do w choking against me.. I'm simply saying there clearly would have been videos from our blitz series if you won.. Can't really deny that you've been looking to make a vid of you beating lord carse for years now!!

Lol ur spot on i wont deny it. Since i choked away our blitz series, i was pretty fired up to knock ur ass out the next time we played. Bingo!

My point was i post vids of wins and losses. Not just wins.

omg carse

grow up