NHL'94 Forums

Classic Spring 2012 Playoff Schedule

chaos

I will have the schedules up on the site this weekend.

Please feel free to play your games ahead of time. Post them if you decide to play them.

OK, the playoff matchups are up on the site.

Spring 2012 Playoffs

You can access it from the menu bar on the nhl94online.com site as well.

Round 1 deadline will be next Sunday, May 20th.

I really want to push these playoffs along before the summer starts, so please make an attempt to contact your opponent. Use the Schedule a Game forum and post a new topic, use PM, and email.

If I see an attempt to contact the opponent made, and no response from the other coach, you will be awarded a win by FF.

In series where neither coach made an attempt to contact each other, it will be CPU vs. CPU to decide the outcome. Don't rely on the CPU to win the series for you.

If there is an issue that causes the games not to be played by Sunday (i.e. one coach is on vacation till next week, finals are this week, broke a playing finger, etc.) exceptions will be made. You must contact either halifax or me via PM or email.

Logging games is the same as it was during the regular season. Games 5-7 will open up for logging if necessary. Log the outcomes of the games in order.

Good luck!!

2nd round matchups are up. Deadline is Tuesday, May 29th.

Thanks to everyone (except GENS-A) for finishing their series ahead of schedule!

I know flasox and kupuck will try to play their series this week.

What is happening with FPB and kingraph? Looks like 1 more game is left.

What is happening with FPB and kingraph? Looks like 1 more game is left.

We played on Friday as we scheduled, but FPB disappeared after his "keyboard stopped responding" at the end of the 2nd period of game 3. Technically we have another period left in game 3, where I'm leading 5-2 (6th goal was scored during FPB's malfunction)

I thought we were going to finish, but FPB left, never came back or responded in any way.

Bush league stuff...especially given his reputation.

How dare you call me bush league you phony a**hole?

>

You didn't mention that you used my account to log the games heh fucker?

Funny you also don't mention refusing to give back the goal.

In the mist of the 3rd game my keyboard stopped responding. For a good 15 seconds i didn't do jackshit, except my goalie was at the far right. And then he scored

Then I got my keyboard to work. I paused the game. Seeing that i hadn't moved for 20 seconds of gameplay i would have excepted the goal to be given back.

But no that was too much to ask to this prententious a**hole who gives ''etiquette lessons''. Apparently it happens so frequently that his opponent stops his attack out of nowhere, does nothing for 20 seconds than pull his goalie out of the net completely, for him to figure that it was ridiculous that i might have had controller issues.

Seeing that he wouldn't accept to give it back, i proceded by going off. As i had much better s**t to do then waste my time with an (")$$) who would hold out for an empty net goal.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

You didn't mention that you used my account to log the games heh fucker?

I logged the games..My bad for game 3. I'll adjust the score once completed.

LOL.

I told you "let's do this" after we agreed it would be 5-2. You then stormed away to "do better $hit" than play me.

You should read the etiquette guide sometime (which I didn't write, but aggregated).

Pausing during play to look at game stats, dropping with a minute left in the game, not saying "gg"...all bush league stuff you did.

I'm not the bad guy here...don't know why you're so angry. I can only conclude you are a sore loser. Oh well. I'm done on this topic.

I hate to see conflict like this. Why can't people just be reasonable and get along.

Simple answer: The Russian Rocket (a.k.a. FlamingPavelBure) is a sore loser.

I think there should be a penalty when players leave in the middle of games without any kind of explanation or reasonable excuse. Especially league playoff games! FPB dropped out during regular season games against me when it became obvious that I would win, and I must say that it was extremely annoying. He also logged inflated scores for his home games, because he was trying to break the goals scored record. I told him that I wouldn't confirm incorrect scores and he grudgingly changed them. Dealing with babies who can't take losing and don't follow the rules ruins the fun of playing online leagues.

KingRaph explained this situation to me over AIM, and I commend him for being mature and working things out with Halifax in a mature and reasonable way.

Unfortunately our site is littered with sore losers who take the fun out of the competition.

Sorry to hear FPB hasn't changed. Only thing thats really changed appears to be his interest in the game.

lol. I think i've managed to get a reputation around here as a bad loser, but i'd never dream of pausing in the middle of game play without a damn good reason & explanation, dropping before the end and all those fun & games. I'll just whine about the injustice of it all. lol

Was actually playing exhibs the other day against a nameless opponent who dropped the first 2 games I was winning & demanded a restart, blaming a "bad connection", then in the 3rd game I was winning there was suddenly a random pause when I was in possession in the offensive zone, no explanation, and when I came out of GENS to ask "? desync?" it mysteriously restarted. My guy got cheapshotted and when I got back on GENS and paused it myself I was told there was "someone at the door" and then they refused to dump the puck to give me it back!

All good fun & everything.............but pretty damn childish. Just suck it up, get to the end & then b***h & whine about how lucky the other guy was like I do :P

lol. I think i've managed to get a reputation around here as a bad loser, but i'd never dream of pausing in the middle of game play without a damn good reason & explanation, dropping before the end and all those fun & games. I'll just whine about the injustice of it all. lol

Was actually playing exhibs the other day against a nameless opponent who dropped the first 2 games I was winning & demanded a restart, blaming a "bad connection", then in the 3rd game I was winning there was suddenly a random pause when I was in possession in the offensive zone, no explanation, and when I came out of GENS to ask "? desync?" it mysteriously restarted. My guy got cheapshotted and when I got back on GENS and paused it myself I was told there was "someone at the door" and then they refused to dump the puck to give me it back!

All good fun & everything.............but pretty damn childish. Just suck it up, get to the end & then b***h & whine about how lucky the other guy was like I do :P

Houly!

I swear we're all like a bunch of brothers, some play the big brother, others play the spoiled little brother and yet others play the neglected middle brother.

If everyone stopped to think for a moment I bet we all could get like 90% of the same people type casted.

I swear we're all like a bunch of brothers, some play the big brother, others play the spoiled little brother and yet others play the neglected middle brother.

If everyone stopped to think for a moment I bet we all could get like 90% of the same people type casted.

And sometimes, certain people act like sisters. :angry: