NHL'94 Forums

LOL U guys r crazy

LA Robbie

thank god we dont have to hear piere magayuire here in canada anymore

thanks nbc

the maguire / emrick combination is so incredibly difficult to listen to. by far and away, the worst sports broadcasting combo out there. they get calls completely wrong, don't use any intelligent hockey terminology, and just the sound of their voices is very irritating. olczyk is the only guy that is decent, but of course he only says about 5 things per game because emrick talks for 95% of the time (usually about nonsense relating to knifing the puck, skiddering the puck, or just yelling "AAAAWWWWWWW" whenever there's a scoring chance). doc used to be the devils play-by-play guy and they gave him a special night at their arena earlier this season, so i'm sure he won't be biased at all... yeah right. i'm gonna try syncing the rangers radio broadcast tonight and muting my tv.

the maguire / emrick combination is so incredibly difficult to listen to. by far and away, the worst sports broadcasting combo out there. they get calls completely wrong, don't use any intelligent hockey terminology, and just the sound of their voices is very irritating. olczyk is the only guy that is decent, but of course he only says about 5 things per game because emrick talks for 95% of the time (usually about nonsense relating to knifing the puck, skiddering the puck, or just yelling "AAAAWWWWWWW" whenever there's a scoring chance). doc used to be the devils play-by-play guy and they gave him a special night at their arena earlier this season, so i'm sure he won't be biased at all... yeah right. i'm gonna try syncing the rangers radio broadcast tonight and muting my tv.

They are not as bad as the Doc and Chico Resch combo when he used to do the Devils games. Every time Doc made a weird reference you would hear Chico laugh for about 5 minutes.

Pierre seems to always have a huge hard-on for Brodeur, too.

the maguire / emrick combination is so incredibly difficult to listen to. by far and away, the worst sports broadcasting combo out there.

Obviously you've never heard the dynamic local guys on FSM that call the Cardinals baseball games.

I get that most local sports duos are homers for their team. It's just the homer level here in St. Louis outshines the sun.

They are not as bad as the Doc and Chico Resch combo when he used to do the Devils games. Every time Doc made a weird reference you would hear Chico laugh for about 5 minutes.

Pierre seems to always have a huge hard-on for Brodeur, too.

Chico is wildly entertaining...he definitely got hit in the head with too many pucks. He reminds me of 'Greg Stink' from SNL.

post-4200-046617900 1337089964_thumb.jpe