NHL'94 Forums

SNES A: Bo (BUF) vs c4 (NYR)

BoKnowsNHL94(1) (Buffalo) vs c4outlaws(4) (NY Rangers)

NYR 7 @ BUF 5

NYR 9 @ BUF 3

BUF 5 @ NYR 4

BUF 6 @ NYR 7

NYR 4 @ BUF 5 (OT)

BUF 6 @ NYR 2

NYR 6 @ BUF 7

Insane series. He killed me (Buffalo) in the first 4 games (hit 2 serious posts in game 3 at the end with Hasek in net otherwise he wins that one) but things turned for me in game 5. I benched Fuhr in the 2nd period because he was sucking (just like I did at the end of a couple other games) and Hasek came in and made 8 saves on 9 shots. Buffalo was down 2 goals late then Bodger scored a huge goal with about 1:30 left, and Mogilny tied it shortly after to send it to OT. Mogilny got hurt right at the beginning of the OT, then the refs went mad and we played 3on3. Eventually Richard Smehlik found the puck with a wide open net and scored. Game 6 I benched Fuhr right from the start, and Hasek came up big with the win. Game 7 same thing, Fuhr out Hasek FTW.

Really good series from c4, always a really tough opponent and a classy guy. (I may have messed up a couple scores, especially games 3+4 cause I figured he'd log them. Got the right team winning tho.)

EDIT: fixed them :P

Edited by Bo Knows NHL94