NHL'94 Forums

Classic IIHF-style rankings (updated)

kingraph

• 3 weeks later...

Unranked: Angryjay93

I guess King didn't know what to make of my performance on either system!?!?!? :huh:

Ha, my fault, I just didn't have you listed on my calculations sheet as it's been a while....welcome back! Both reports have been updated.

What happened to Spring '16? That was when AJ beat Zalex in the finals for the repeat. 

Also, FPB and AJ should swap rankings for Fall '16. AJ never showed up to play, so why does he get the victory?

52 minutes ago, Premium said:

What happened to Spring '16? That was when AJ beat Zalex in the finals for the repeat. 

Also, FPB and AJ should swap rankings for Fall '16. AJ never showed up to play, so why does he get the victory?

Totally missed Spring'16!  I have to go back and update.  I knew I was gonna mess that up, did that so quick and on a late night.  Thanks for the catch.

I wouldn't spend too much mental energy on Fall'16.  AJ came to play, FPB flipped out over the wait, blah blah.  Swap or not, the rankings will be the same.

• 1 year later...

Any chance these rankings will be updated at some point? I have a feeling I might be at the top for the moment.

My King of 94 ranking is not great, and I'd like to have something to cling to and feel good about.

@kingraph @smozoma

On 9/11/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bob Kudelski said:

Any chance these rankings will be updated at some point? I have a feeling I might be at the top for the moment.

My King of 94 ranking is not great, and I'd like to have something to cling to and feel good about.

@kingraph @smozoma

Dear @Bob Kudelski,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Our stats department has working over the last 10 months to process your request and I am happy to report that they have finally updated the data for the last few Classic seasons.  In the OP you will find the IIHF rankings based on the finish of Fall'19 Classic.  Please note that your current ranking is #3, which you should feel good about. 

Please expect an invoice for services rendered in the next 9-12 months as our billing department is also restructuring.  

Sincerely,

MANAGEMENT

^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/15/2020 at 2:52 PM, kingraph said:

Dear @Bob Kudelski,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Our stats department has working over the last 10 months to process your request and I am happy to report that they have finally updated the data for the last few Classic seasons.  In the OP you will find the IIHF rankings based on the finish of Fall'19 Classic.  Please note that your current ranking is #3, which you should feel good about. 

Please expect an invoice for services rendered in the next 9-12 months as our billing department is also restructuring.  

Sincerely,

MANAGEMENT

^_^

Damn, the timing of this update is unfortunate, as my Fall 2019 finish was apparently 5th. 

Can you include Kaba's SNES Summer League in there too, please? It's basically a classic league. 

I just want to see my name at the top of a list once in my career before I'm too old to play anymore.