NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Season Started!

Alrighty, the season has started!

Bure is on the cover, just in time for his Hall of Fame induction!

Can someone PM all the missing coaches, so they get an email? Tell them that the season has started, and the forums are back up again (they need to hit "ignore this warning" in Firefox).

Here is the "season started" thread from season 6, if you want more information (how to upload games, etc): http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13529-blitz-06-season-6-started/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess we all know what that means.

It's time for the show to get started!

Get on it guys! My games with ProBob are looking pretty lonely on the website there!

Oh, & welcome back everyone. Loving this new look & layout!

i'l be on sunday for some games, mofapes.

Yaya me too, on sunday for some gameage.

ORLY?

sunday night actually, gonna watch the euro final in little italy

k you guys are going to play or what?

k you guys are going to play or what?

lol, I was hoping to get a few in this past weekend. I had three separate Blitz coaches (they'll remain nameless) tell me they are rusty, so they can't play now, or play exhibs only.

Just a matter of time I guess....let's go fellas!

lol, I was hoping to get a few in this past weekend. I had three separate Blitz coaches (they'll remain nameless) tell me they are rusty, so they can't play now, or play exhibs only.

Just a matter of time I guess....let's go fellas!

Haha ya that was me. I was out of town for five days and wanted to get in some practice.

Hey guys - I'll be around over the weekend to get some games in. I'm way out of practice, so 'your welcome' to whoever plays me first.

Haha. I'm "In practice" and still plaayin like a lemon!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to find more of the guys later on. The only other guy I've found is gretzjyandcold.

I am back and will be available on saturday evening

you're aliiivvvee!!

we thought that bear you chased got his revenge

No bears out where im at now,just a pack of wolves hehe,im not sure where my controller even is but its my last night of week and i will find it tomorrow morning and get online to play....around noon pacific time.

sorry guys I only have 1 day off all week and im not wasting it on 94,so I will be available on fri and sat next week,plus i cant find my controller

Replace hokkee please.

Coming from someone who Has delayed seasons and playoffs year after year after year and ranks up there with carse for slacking off...... Should maybe just stfu. I will have more gms played in 2 nights than you have in a month.i have to get ready to leave for my lovely 15 hr night shift now....butthead.sorry I wasn't checking every 5 minutes for 2 months seeing if 94 was back up again,I was sure it was done forever.now you can post some douschebag reply now.see you Friday around dinnertime

Coming from someone who Has delayed seasons and playoffs year after year after year and ranks up there with carse for slacking off...... Should maybe just stfu. I will have more gms played in 2 nights than you have in a month.i have to get ready to leave for my lovely 15 hr night shift now....butthead.sorry I wasn't checking every 5 minutes for 2 months seeing if 94 was back up again,I was sure it was done forever.now you can post some douschebag reply now.see you Friday around dinnertime

I'm not the one who posted i have better things to do then play 94. Slakker

when is that busted hillbilly alcoholic gunna play some games? I need my free 4 wins and I love getting them and watching him spaz out like a 6 year old girl

A month and u have 10 gms played ,so 4 months from now u should complete ur season you old bald meathead lol.Oh and Carse I am glad your so good at 94 cause being a loser your whole life must really suck.

no arguing guys

hokkee'll get his games in

just a game

Have u heard from beavers yet? If not, when's he got til, & who's 1st in line on the waiting list?

A month and u have 10 gms played ,so 4 months from now u should complete ur season you old bald meathead lol.Oh and Carse I am glad your so good at 94 cause being a loser your whole life must really suck.

#showsomecommitmentuslackasslazypieceochit

K